RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

websites for rc motorcycles

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2003, 12:59 AM
furyflyer-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default websites for rc motorcycles

If there is anybody out there that can give me a couple of websites to where I can buy a rc motorcycle it would most be appreciated thanks!!!
Old 10-14-2003, 06:46 AM
BACKEMF

Default RE: websites for rc motorcycles

Ebay dude! start by going to the Toys and Hobbies section and then go to the Radio Control section, then put either "RC Bikes" or "Motorcycle"into the search box.
At present their are no TT FM-1e bikes in there just the Kyosho 1/8th HOR.
If you want a new TT-FM1e then go to E hobbies or Warehouse hobbies they are about the same price either way one charges more for shipping but the other is $10 bucks more to start. priced between 229.00- 239.00 US. Or play with some Nikko Toy that will break in 2 days.
Old 10-15-2003, 02:38 AM
johnmckibbin
My Feedback: (4)

dude, like I say, (keep rc alive) and suport your local hobby store!!! the new fm1e is the boom!!! the fine folks, over at crazy nut raceing has some bad parts avb. for it now if you relly want to make it go the boys, over in the u.k have some way bad parts avb. for it they even have all reddie converted it over to.... nitro!!! and they have some hot bikes for sale so check it out... I think the web. site is rc bike.com one of the guys that makes parts is paul tibbs ? I think .... if not send me a @ at [email protected] and I will get you the add. so there's a lot you can do to this bike,all reddie the brushless moter, from hacker. and a hot batt. will make this a wheelie monster!! hope this helps out ?? have fun and ( keep rc alive
ORIGINAL: ray schrauwen

Ebay dude! start by going to the Toys and Hobbies section and then go to the Radio Control section, then put either "RC Bikes" or "Motorcycle"into the search box.
At present their are no TT FM-1e bikes in there just the Kyosho 1/8th HOR.
If you want a new TT-FM1e then go to E hobbies or Warehouse hobbies they are about the same price either way one charges more for shipping but the other is $10 bucks more to start. priced between 229.00- 239.00 US. Or play with some Nikko Toy that will break in 2 days.
Old 10-17-2003, 11:48 AM
BACKEMF

O.K. Nice post! About the hackers, which one? and what controller? need some smooth acceleration here!
Old 10-21-2003, 12:37 AM
furyflyer-RCU
My Feedback: (3)

I am more like looking into sites where I can compare and read the specs of different bikes if there are more than two to choose from.