Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: street

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

street

do bikes run good on normal streets that arent too bumpy

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: street

maybe i can answer your question soon, i will be in the final stages of assembly tomorrow.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: street

I have had my Nuova Faor Nitro Bike for almost a month now, after getting it set up I took it to a deserted parking lot. With the metal training wire's that go on either side of the bike to help keep it on its wheels in turns become a pain to keep in place. I have ran the bike a total of 8 tanks since getting it, IMO the bike is a lot of fun. It just takes a little time getting used to the steering. The Fantom 12 I have in my bike is super fast. I can pop wheelies but havent gotten them down yet!! I end up on my back a lot lol...... I am going to try to find a place to host some videos I took last weekend soon. For the money I think the bike is worth it. And for parking lot driving its not bad, but to find a nice race type out door track would really let you open it up. The softer the better I think. There are several different style tires out now for the bikes too which I am sure would improve driving. Also I think setting up the suspension correctly also helps. I changed my shock oil weight a little but am going to try other weights once it warms up again.

Hope that answers your questions. Here's a few of my bike......
    http://community.webshots.com/album/196058563QPQszZ

ORIGINAL: minitman

do bikes run good on normal streets that arent too bumpy
    Chris
    Hpi Baja Modded Hpi Baja 5T Modded OBR Powered Monsterman/OBR SS Super Sport LR
    Hpi R40 OS18 x3 Hpi R40 OS26c x2 Hpi RS4 3 Evo x5 21 powered BIG BLOCK