Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

MY kyosho HOR

Hi all;

I just found this forum about a week ago and thought I'd share a pic of my HOR. I've had it about 1 year and a half and it's pretty much stock aside from the addition of ball bearings. I think they're great. I have some hop ups on order and am pretty excited to put them in. You guys got me thinking about doing the direct steering mod now.

Anyways, here's my bike. I'm still working on the paint scheme. I'm a little lazy. As you can see, I've tried to make it resemble Valantino Rossi from his Honda' days. I still need to add the light blue hightlights to his helmet and the numbers and also add the text for Repsol on the bike and Honda on his back. I ride a kawasaki EX500 in real life. I dig bikes.

enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Om32116.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	188582  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: MY kyosho HOR

Hi & welcome to the forum! There arent to many people finding their way in here yet but its still great to see new guys! I am new too! LOL.... I have had my NF nitro bike almost a month now and its great! I want more Moto's!! There is also another great forum if you want to check it out with a lot more traffic.... http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/forum...626988a1&f=183

ORIGINAL: AtomRC

Hi all;

I just found this forum about a week ago and thought I'd share a pic of my HOR. I've had it about 1 year and a half and it's pretty much stock aside from the addition of ball bearings. I think they're great. I have some hop ups on order and am pretty excited to put them in. You guys got me thinking about doing the direct steering mod now.

Anyways, here's my bike. I'm still working on the paint scheme. I'm a little lazy. As you can see, I've tried to make it resemble Valantino Rossi from his Honda' days. I still need to add the light blue hightlights to his helmet and the numbers and also add the text for Repsol on the bike and Honda on his back. I ride a kawasaki EX500 in real life. I dig bikes.

enjoy!
    Chris
    Hpi Baja Modded Hpi Baja 5T Modded OBR Powered Monsterman/OBR SS Super Sport LR
    Hpi R40 OS18 x3 Hpi R40 OS26c x2 Hpi RS4 3 Evo x5 21 powered BIG BLOCK

RE: MY kyosho HOR

Thanks for sharing your ride. Its always good to see another HOR around.[8D]
    CHUCK STUNTER PRODUCTIONS
    http://bombigleofilms.com
    FreeRide and FreeStyle R/C