RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

MY kyosho HOR

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2004, 04:02 PM
AtomRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY kyosho HOR

Hi all;

I just found this forum about a week ago and thought I'd share a pic of my HOR. I've had it about 1 year and a half and it's pretty much stock aside from the addition of ball bearings. I think they're great. I have some hop ups on order and am pretty excited to put them in. You guys got me thinking about doing the direct steering mod now.

Anyways, here's my bike. I'm still working on the paint scheme. I'm a little lazy. As you can see, I've tried to make it resemble Valantino Rossi from his Honda' days. I still need to add the light blue hightlights to his helmet and the numbers and also add the text for Repsol on the bike and Honda on his back. I ride a kawasaki EX500 in real life. I dig bikes.

enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32116.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	188582  
Old 10-31-2004, 04:31 PM
Monsterman--HBF
My Feedback: (28)

Default RE: MY kyosho HOR

Hi & welcome to the forum! There arent to many people finding their way in here yet but its still great to see new guys! I am new too! LOL.... I have had my NF nitro bike almost a month now and its great! I want more Moto's!! There is also another great forum if you want to check it out with a lot more traffic.... http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/forum...626988a1&f=183

ORIGINAL: AtomRC

Hi all;

I just found this forum about a week ago and thought I'd share a pic of my HOR. I've had it about 1 year and a half and it's pretty much stock aside from the addition of ball bearings. I think they're great. I have some hop ups on order and am pretty excited to put them in. You guys got me thinking about doing the direct steering mod now.

Anyways, here's my bike. I'm still working on the paint scheme. I'm a little lazy. As you can see, I've tried to make it resemble Valantino Rossi from his Honda' days. I still need to add the light blue hightlights to his helmet and the numbers and also add the text for Repsol on the bike and Honda on his back. I ride a kawasaki EX500 in real life. I dig bikes.

enjoy!
Old 11-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Chuck Stunter

Default RE: MY kyosho HOR

Thanks for sharing your ride. Its always good to see another HOR around.[8D]