RC Bike Club at school help please!

Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

RC Bike Club at school help please!

Old 11-08-2004, 03:08 PM
rc10gt4master
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Bike Club at school help please!

Hello everyone! I am Timmy, and new to RC Bikes but not RC. I started a RC Car ad Bike Club at school. We have a total of 4 cars and 2 bikes which have all been donated except for our new edetion the Nuova Faor SF501 which I have purchased with my own expenses. Well the bike is a blast and the kids at school loved learning about it as well building it. It took me 6 months to save that much money for the bike. I actually didnt know that was where the money was going to go. If anyone could donate anything for any models of cars, tools, or any equipment, or bike parts for any model it would greatly be appreciated. As a sponsor your name and logo as well as contact information if wished will be put on all of our equipment and especially the bikes. Please help out the organization. We are a very small group of kids and have very little funds. All of our equipment and vehicles have been donated form various contributors except for the Nitro Bike which I purchased and donated. The kids did manage to scrape together 175.00 for the electronics part. Please, all contributions will be greatly appreciated and are desperatly neede to keep the group up and running. Any parts will gladly be put to use weather new, used, brokn, in horrible condition, or mint! If You would like to make a contribution to the West Jeff RC Car and Bike club please contact us at [email protected] . Thank you for all of your support and help. Sincerely Timmy and the West Jeff RC Car and Bike Club!
Old 11-08-2004, 03:16 PM
rc10gt4master

Default RE: RC Bike Club at school help please!

Please let me know wheather or not you many be able to do it on the forum. Thanky ou very much once again. Timmy and the West Jeff RC Car Club.
Old 11-08-2004, 09:41 PM
rc10gt4master

Default RE: RC Bike Club at school help please!

Anyone? Best regards to all. Timmy and the West Jeff RCCBC