Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

Impulse buy! TT Ducati 999R Nitro

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Ken448

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impulse buy! TT Ducati 999R Nitro

How did I do? I dunno, I just couldnt hold off any longer! Cant wait to run it, after it stops raining (prolly next Saturday LOL) Already took out the motor, and sealed it up (as I do with all my motors) ready for break in tomorrow. Or the first couple tanks at least!!

While tinkering I realized the steering is "correct" that when you turn right, the wheel goes right... BUT on a normal bike, at speed this is how you counter-steer (move the bars right, and the bike will lean/go left.... I am assuming the servo needs to be reversed?

Who's got the videos!?! And where can I find hop-ups?? Id like to get the front brake kit at least.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:59 PM
AUTOMAG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Impulse buy! TT Ducati 999R Nitro

Hi Ken. I just got a TT duc to. I have not run it yet. Did you know to plug the fuel filler line after you fill it .Also yes you need to throw the switch on the back of the radio so that when turned left , the tire goes right.ect.Today i polished my swingarm its a cheap thing to do and came out great. im told to start the bike with it in wheelie postion to help avoid flooding it.keeps the carb in a better position..its cool that front brakes can be added ill run my bike awhile to see if they are needed for mine.Post back once to have run your bike ok . see ya