Notices
RC Motorcycles Discuss RC Motorcycles here

tt nitro bike fatory settings

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 12:56 AM
almaidah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tt nitro bike fatory settings

can anyone please tell me the factory settings for this bike i cant find the right settings anywhere i saw that the low is set to 6 1/2 and high is 2 1/2 to 3 that sounds right but 6 1/2 for the low dont seem right.. i try to ride my bike and if i try to open it up it shuts off. i tried different settings and cant seem to get it. im not new to nitro only bikes but tuning the engine shouldn't be this hard. thanks for any help
Old 03-02-2010, 03:17 AM
bikeracer

Default RE: tt nitro bike fatory settings

IIRC the low setting is a misprint, try around three turns and go from there.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 AM
almaidah

ok thank you ill try that
Old 03-02-2010, 04:19 PM
almaidah

well i tried those settings and i cannot the it to start and it seems like now its flooding the engine how i dont know so what do you have your hsn set to? i can get it started if i sett it back to where it was at i think it was about 4 turns for the lsn but putting it at 3 or less it wont start and it wants to flood
Old 03-02-2010, 04:26 PM
almaidah

can i put this engine in my bike 16 CXP it comes from my redcat lightning car
Old 03-02-2010, 08:46 PM
ninja1972

please can some one help i have a ducati nitro rc motorcycle for about 3 mths i ised it 3 times , but i went to use to day but found that every time the bike pulls away it falls over to the left every time i have checked aline ment of whells and engine but still fall  to left can any one help please

Old 03-02-2010, 11:53 PM
almaidah

maybe bikeracer will get back to you because im new to this also i just got mine about 2 weeks ago. but can you tell me your settings on you bike for your lsn and hsn thanks im still trying to get mine to hit full throttle but it cuts out at half or a little less
Old 03-03-2010, 04:43 AM
bikeracer

ORIGINAL: ninja1972

please can some one help i have a ducati nitro rc motorcycle for about 3 mths i ised it 3 times , but i went to use to day but found that every time the bike pulls away it falls over to the left every time i have checked aline ment of whells and engine but still fall to left can any one help please

You say you've used it three times already,do you mean you've actually driven it for three full tanks without any problems.
Have you checked to make sure the front wheel points in the opposite direction to the TX input i.e. TX steers left.....front wheel points right and vice versa.

All things being equal and nothing out of trim,a bike will stay upright as long as it's moving forward

Old 03-03-2010, 05:15 PM
jb.

ORIGINAL: ninja1972

please can some one help i have a ducati nitro rc motorcycle for about 3 mths i ised it 3 times , but i went to use to day but found that every time the bike pulls away it falls over to the left every time i have checked aline ment of whells and engine but still fall to left can any one help please

Is the steering 'trimmed' on the radio so the steering goes straight? Cotswolds Bike clubis not too far away from you. A quick visit there on a club weekend will help you out enormously. Even if you never intend to race, the benefits of being trackside with a whole heap of friendly bikers will get your bike sorted quickly.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:36 PM
ninja1972

hi yes i used it 3 full tanks x2 crash at the begininghave check the bike for aline ment as i would with mi kawasaki as for steering yes left is right ,right goes left wheels inline i thought the steeringrod(oildamper may could beno doing ist jobi tryed again yest with bike it pulss awy ok then just drops to the left as tho heavey on one side .really not sure what to do or wear to golocal model shops arnt interested unless buying. my farther has been do rc for over 40 years mainly boats you may of heard of him( bernard holder)or if read model boat magazinebritish champ omra racing also make and designs he own trophy winning bostso what he dont no not worth noing and he even unsore of prob
any help most greatfull thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 04:51 AM
bikeracer

Assuming your steering has the damper with the a spring on the outside and one on the inside,how compressed is the spring,initially the collet wants adjusting so the spring is hardly compressed,you can move it in once you get used to the bike.

Some pics of the bike would help,side view and top view.