RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

Reply
Old 10-08-2010, 03:42 PM
  #51
Dale Gribble
 
Dale Gribble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 5,692
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM


Still I'm waiting for the day I can buy a Savage, gallon of nitro, some groceries, and toilet paper from the same store
Amen to that.
Dale Gribble is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:39 PM
  #52
bigdogkanicsar
 
bigdogkanicsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 1,259
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

Hell pepboys also carries traxxas. Traxxas just has a damn good marketing campaign, and will peddel their gear where ever possible to reach out to people that never saw it before. Where alot of the other brands are content just having their wares siting in a hobby shop which will see 1/10000th of the traffic the places traxxas sells their stuff.

Still I'm waiting for the day I can buy a Savage, gallon of nitro, some groceries, and toilet paper from the same store
one day my friend and it will be in our lifetime, cuz the further out they reach the more money they make.
bigdogkanicsar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 04:52 PM
  #53
bigdogkanicsar
 
bigdogkanicsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 1,259
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

all this makes me think of back in the day when i was like 15 or so and i used frequent the local hobby shop( in like 1987 ).
i would go in and take a look around( cuz at the time just never had the cash required for the stuff i have now )and drool a little.
the guy runnin the shop was kind of a grouchy guy and watched every move i made and i'm sure thinking i was going to steal something. truth be told ,that never entered my mind.
that shop has since closed down.

shortly after i was in micheals arts and crafts and roaming around and noticed they had an entire RC car section with it's own little counter and everything. i was like WOW.

then that disappeared.

with the price matching and online shopping going on now the hobby shops just don't pull in the profits like they used to and quickly seeing a lot of shops closing down except like hobby town.
economy is suckin right now and if they start selling RC's in retail stores like the local grociery store it will be becuase they can afford to let it sit there for long periods of time and not have it hurt there profits.
bigdogkanicsar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 05:07 PM
  #54
SyCo_VeNoM
 
SyCo_VeNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chicago, IL
Posts: 12,761
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

Quote:
ORIGINAL: bigdogkanicsar

all this makes me think of back in the day when i was like 15 or so and i used frequent the local hobby shop( in like 1987 ).
i would go in and take a look around( cuz at the time just never had the cash required for the stuff i have now )and drool a little.
the guy runnin the shop was kind of a grouchy guy and watched every move i made and i'm sure thinking i was going to steal something. truth be told ,that never entered my mind.
that shop has since closed down.

shortly after i was in micheals arts and crafts and roaming around and noticed they had an entire RC car section with it's own little counter and everything. i was like WOW.

then that disappeared.

with the price matching and online shopping going on now the hobby shops just don't pull in the profits like they used to and quickly seeing a lot of shops closing down except like hobby town.
economy is suckin right now and if they start selling RC's in retail stores like the local grociery store it will be becuase they can afford to let it sit there for long periods of time and not have it hurt there profits.
true
One thing not helping hobby shops is the "We can order it and it will be here in 3-5 days" line...
I do realize they cannot stock every part for every RC out there but at least carry parts for what you sell...
Like the hobby shop I go to they are usually pretty good with some stuff (like savages, slash's, some xl-5 parts, and bodies (they have a insane amount of bodies)) but I so dread hearing that line... Specially when I have to drive 30 miles to get there, and call up prior to make sure they have one only to walk in and find out they didn't... Where I live cost to drive there and tax added together is generally less than shipping (another thing hurting them).
SyCo_VeNoM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:28 PM
  #55
cooldriver385
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 1,058
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

There's this one shop I go to that has like EVERYTHING. Never have I had to go and actually wait for a part to come in.
cooldriver385 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:40 PM
  #56
cooldriver385
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 1,058
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
TopDogg has rebuilt several 2-stroke dirt bikes and ATV's as well as milling cyl heads (increases compression), boring cylinders, (increases displacement) and many more things. And that was while I was still in high school many years ago. Mechanic ability has nothing to do.

SIGH.
Hmm. Hey little guy I race motocross. It's not all that hard to rebuild a 450F engine's top end. Just gotta do a little more work than the good ol' 2-smokers.


Quote:
Mechanical ability has nothing to do with TopDoggs choice to sell off the dirty, air-pollutting, obnoxious-sounding, slow, torqueless, Nitro RC's. Thats SILLY to even assume when I had discussed the reasons for my change of heart for Nitros.
Everything you drive off-road is going to get dirty. Air-polluting? These little engines don't pump out a whole lot of exhaust. Obnoxious-sounding? I think you need to get your hearing checked, these things are quite a pleasure to the ears of a normal human being. Slow? You need to put quite alot of money into an electric to get it to the speed of let's say a stock Jato 3.3 with a nice tune. Torque-less? I've seen some TRX 3.3's flip trucks over or put 'em into wheelies at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle pushed to full. Even then, I KNOW there's WAY faster engines than the TRX 3.3 such as O.S. or Picco or something from Italy like Novarossi engines. Or maybe even those ClockWork engines?

Do you even own RC models? Or are you just trying to make an account and read a little bit of information on the hobby then start a bashing thread?
cooldriver385 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:45 PM
  #57
bigdogkanicsar
 
bigdogkanicsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 1,259
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

there are exceptional hobby shops occasionally here and there but unfortunately not everywhere.
for example if i decide to take the hour drive down south to visalia, ca. there is a hobby shop there that has a ton of off the wall items that you won't find anywhere else.
or i could drive 2 1/2 hours to sacramento and they have everything up there but fresno is a farm town in comparison to some others.
bigdogkanicsar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:25 AM
  #58
rctech2k7
 
rctech2k7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 377
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

Of course on what ever plane that makes you happy, I like both of them... They have both advantage and disadvantages over each other, like that fact that electric has lesser vibration and easier to manage if you have right knowledge on it but same thing with nitro engines having scale sound is better advantage for me over the other. Depending on your application, although it's pain sometimes but it's worth after that. Having ready for another flight by refilling fuel saves a lot of charging time unless you spend for extra battery pack. It's good that you like electric because now a days electrics are becoming universal, only time for charging, safety awareness of high power Lipos and scale performance...
rctech2k7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:56 AM
  #59
xDIRTYSOUTHx
 
xDIRTYSOUTHx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DirtySouth
Posts: 196
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: topdogg11

REEKINGof nitro and exhaust and every other nasty odor is OVER!!
Sounds like that 9yo kid at the track the other day " IHATETHISTHINGDAD! ICANTGETITTOWORK! IHATENITRO!".

Nitro + little girls don't mix

Scented nitro additive that my wife loves:
Nitro Speed Scent: Gonzo Grape



Quote:
ORIGINAL: topdogg11

TopDogg has rebuilt several 2-stroke dirt bikes and ATV's as well as milling cyl heads (increases compression), boring cylinders, (increases displacement) and many more things. And that was while I was still in high school many years ago. Mechanic ability has nothing to do.
Speaking of yourself in third person = weaksauce.. kinda gay bro



xDIRTYSOUTHx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:01 AM
  #60
xDIRTYSOUTHx
 
xDIRTYSOUTHx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DirtySouth
Posts: 196
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

*edit*
xDIRTYSOUTHx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 03:05 PM
  #61
quietnas1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

How about this air polluting thing you talk about. Nitromethane burns way cleaner than regular gasoline.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 04:06 PM
  #62
SyCo_VeNoM
 
SyCo_VeNoM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: chicago, IL
Posts: 12,761
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: xDIRTYSOUTHx


Quote:
ORIGINAL: topdogg11

REEKING of nitro and exhaust and every other nasty odor is OVER!!
Sounds like that 9yo kid at the track the other day '' I HATE THIS THING DAD! I CANT GET IT TO WORK! I HATE NITRO!''. [img][/img]

Nitro + little girls don't mix

Scented nitro additive that my wife loves:
Nitro Speed Scent: Gonzo Grape
LOL saw that stuff at my LHS
I asked the clerks about it jokingly. He said he felt emasculated having to drive a RC that smelled like cotton candy, he also told me they are forced to try every product at least once to work there, so they can give recommendations, which is the only reason he tried it.
SyCo_VeNoM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:53 PM
  #63
xDIRTYSOUTHx
 
xDIRTYSOUTHx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DirtySouth
Posts: 196
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM
LOL saw that stuff at my LHS
I asked the clerks about it jokingly. He said he felt emasculated having to drive a RC that smelled like cotton candy, he also told me they are forced to try every product at least once to work there, so they can give recommendations, which is the only reason he tried it.
Yeah we went to the LHS few months ago and the ONLY thing my lady was interested in was the scented nitro additives. *sigh*

xDIRTYSOUTHx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:23 PM
  #64
bigdogkanicsar
 
bigdogkanicsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 1,259
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

i like it just fine the way it smells now.SSSNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFF!!
wait a second, wrong memory!
no ,yeah i think it smells fine.LOL
bigdogkanicsar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:54 PM
  #65
koolkrabber47
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Longview, WA
Posts: 128
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: SAVAGE007

BATTERIES ARE FOR FLASHLIGHTS


Now that's "FREEEEEEAAAAAKKKKIIIIINNNNN" FUNNY.........
koolkrabber47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:58 PM
  #66
koolkrabber47
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Longview, WA
Posts: 128
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: xDIRTYSOUTHx


Quote:
ORIGINAL: topdogg11

REEKING of nitro and exhaust and every other nasty odor is OVER!!
Sounds like that 9yo kid at the track the other day '' I HATE THIS THING DAD! I CANT GET IT TO WORK! I HATE NITRO!''. [img][/img]

Nitro + little girls don't mix

Scented nitro additive that my wife loves:
Nitro Speed Scent: Gonzo Grape



Quote:
ORIGINAL: topdogg11

TopDogg has rebuilt several 2-stroke dirt bikes and ATV's as well as milling cyl heads (increases compression), boring cylinders, (increases displacement) and many more things. And that was while I was still in high school many years ago. Mechanic ability has nothing to do.
Funnyu........Funny........Funny........You guyz r takin' this guy apart man.......NITRO LIVES..........

Speaking of yourself in third person = weaksauce.. kinda gay bro



koolkrabber47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:08 PM
  #67
koolkrabber47
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Longview, WA
Posts: 128
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: bigdogkanicsar

all this makes me think of back in the day when i was like 15 or so and i used frequent the local hobby shop( in like 1987 ).
i would go in and take a look around( cuz at the time just never had the cash required for the stuff i have now )and drool a little.
the guy runnin the shop was kind of a grouchy guy and watched every move i made and i'm sure thinking i was going to steal something. truth be told ,that never entered my mind.
that shop has since closed down.

shortly after i was in micheals arts and crafts and roaming around and noticed they had an entire RC car section with it's own little counter and everything. i was like WOW.

then that disappeared.

with the price matching and online shopping going on now the hobby shops just don't pull in the profits like they used to and quickly seeing a lot of shops closing down except like hobby town.
economy is suckin right now and if they start selling RC's in retail stores like the local grociery store it will be becuase they can afford to let it sit there for long periods of time and not have it hurt there profits.

When you were 15???......In 1987???......I graduated in 1979,Bro'..........Ha! Ha! Ha!, BDK.......Your makin' me feel old......Ha! Ha! ha!........Older than NITRO.......That's pretty "old".........KOOLKRABBER47.........
koolkrabber47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 08:34 PM
  #68
cooldriver385
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 1,058
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

My God, now I know why some of the guys on here have like literally 20-50 RC's. I'm only 14 so a new RC is quite a special day.
cooldriver385 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:56 PM
  #69
bigdogkanicsar
 
bigdogkanicsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 1,259
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: koolkrabber47


Quote:
ORIGINAL: bigdogkanicsar

all this makes me think of back in the day when i was like 15 or so and i used frequent the local hobby shop( in like 1987 ).
i would go in and take a look around( cuz at the time just never had the cash required for the stuff i have now )and drool a little.
the guy runnin the shop was kind of a grouchy guy and watched every move i made and i'm sure thinking i was going to steal something. truth be told ,that never entered my mind.
that shop has since closed down.

shortly after i was in micheals arts and crafts and roaming around and noticed they had an entire RC car section with it's own little counter and everything. i was like WOW.

then that disappeared.

with the price matching and online shopping going on now the hobby shops just don't pull in the profits like they used to and quickly seeing a lot of shops closing down except like hobby town.
economy is suckin right now and if they start selling RC's in retail stores like the local grociery store it will be becuase they can afford to let it sit there for long periods of time and not have it hurt there profits.

When you were 15???......In 1987???......I graduated in 1979,Bro'..........Ha! Ha! Ha!, BDK.......Your makin' me feel old......Ha! Ha! ha!........Older than NITRO.......That's pretty ''old''.........KOOLKRABBER47.........
in "78" my uncle gave me a tether car with a cox .049 enige in it, i ws only 6 at the time.
i didn't know the first thing about them but at the age of 11 i finaly got someone to show me how to make them run and still didn't realize that you had to run them on a string, so i got her goin and set her down and gone ,hit a curb and history.
so you were born around "61" that aint that old you're just hittin your prime and i have just started the climb
bigdogkanicsar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:31 PM
  #70
1nitrohead
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 94
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!





[/quote]in ''78'' my uncle gave me a tether car with a cox .049 enige in it, i ws only 6 at the time.
i didn't know the first thing about them but at the age of 11 i finaly got someone to show me how to make them run and still didn't realize that you had to run them on a string, so i got her goin and set her down and gone ,hit a curb and history.
so you were born around ''61'' that aint that old you're just hittin your prime and i have just started the climb
[/quote]


WOW!!!! exactly me too except I got mine in late 60's
1nitrohead is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
  #71
bigdogkanicsar
 
bigdogkanicsar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: fresno, CA
Posts: 1,259
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: 1nitrohead




in ''78'' my uncle gave me a tether car with a cox .049 enige in it, i ws only 6 at the time.
i didn't know the first thing about them but at the age of 11 i finaly got someone to show me how to make them run and still didn't realize that you had to run them on a string, so i got her goin and set her down and gone ,hit a curb and history.
so you were born around ''61'' that aint that old you're just hittin your prime and i have just started the climb
[/quote]


WOW!!!! exactly me too except I got mine in late 60's
[/quote]
too funny!
wish i still had it
bigdogkanicsar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:22 AM
  #72
cooldriver385
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Loxahatchee, FL
Posts: 1,058
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

Anyone notice we've drifted away from arguing with the little kid? And it looks like he has left for good now knowing that he was proven terribly wrong
cooldriver385 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:28 AM
  #73
sandal82
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: , ME
Posts: 12
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

spanked that battery powered piece of crap.... really made my day.. specially on a thread trying to bash nitros.. batteries have more power? lol.. maybe for 5 min.. if that
sandal82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 03:36 AM
  #74
boraboyntc3
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: oxnard, CA
Posts: 108
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!


Quote:
ORIGINAL: topdogg11

I am so glad for electric brushless motor technology and availability so that my days of REEKINGof nitro and exhaust and every other nasty odor is OVER!! The nonstop tuning, tweaking, rebuilding, exhaust noice, fuel, carbon, stink and filth everywhere are OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even a better reason is that brushless SPANKS nitro in power, speed, torque, and fun HANDSDOWN!!! For anyone too stubborn to make the change, I feel sorry for you!! For those who are just not aware of brushless power, cleanliness, reliability, maintenance-free, instant-light-switch-torque-biggest-grin-in-the-world-, dominate-and-embaress-the-nitro-guys-every-time characteristics of brushless, well all I got to say is TRYONEOUT!! I did and I will NEVER touch my nitros ever again. I looked on craigslist to sell my nitros but noticed literally 10-12 nitro RC's up for sale EVERYSINGLEDAY in my area and other areas for the past week. EVERYONE is selling them, and I can NOW see why. THE NITROS SUCKBAD!!!! They are ONTHEWAYOUT, WOO-HOO!!!

HOORAYFORBRUSHLESS, HOORAY!!!!!!

WOO-HOO, BYE-BYEFILTHY, GUTLESS NITRO!!!!!!!!



you rigth!!!! nitro is a machine, is made formans who loves little machines, electric is just a toy, no odor, no noise,no tuning problems, no rebuilding, just a toy.....
boraboyntc3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:14 AM
  #75
quietnas1
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NITROS SUCK BAD!! WOW, REALLY BAD!!!

The more I read this the sillier it becomes. The OP mebtions "NO LONGER REEKING OF NITRO, EXAUHST, AND OTHER ODERS". I never come home REEKING of Nitro. I mean dam bro, do you bathe in nitro? And then you mention other NASTY odors. Please elaborate I would love to know what other oders besides burning nitro you are talking about.

Then there is the constant tuning, tweaking, rebuilding, fuel, carbon, and nasty filth.lets disect this shall we. Lets start with 1) constant tuning. Begining of this year had both my Jato and Savage running real nice. January to about April didn,t touch the tuning needles. About end of April richened both up for the hot weather here in Florida. Again haven,t touched the needles until last Sunday. Weather is getting a little cooler so I leaned both out a quarter turn. Wow that is so much tuning my God. Ok 2) Tweaking. None of my cars really need tweaking. All nuts and bolts are in their place and don,t come loose. 3) Rebuilding. Um rebuild what. I rarely do complete tear downs. Only time I rebuilt was when my Jato got run over by a real car. For cleaning I use Nitro Cleaner and Soap and Water. 4) Fuel. Of course its Nitro idiot. 5) Carbon? Have you read up on NitroMethane? Extremely clean burning fuel. Cleaner than gas, deisel, and ethanol. And it is very efficient as well using slightly over 60% of the fuel for energy. 6) Nasty filth? My Jato being that it is mainly a street car doesn't really get dirty. Jato gets cleaned about once every 3 or 4 months. The filter every month. The Savage well. That bad boy gets cleaned alot because of how I drive it. Dirt, mud, puddles, sand, and grass. Even if I had a Savage Flux it would need constant cleaning due to the way I drive it. Nuff said.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:25 AM.