Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Fun Factor and shocks

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 01:21 AM
funfactor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fun Factor and shocks

Hello to all, a new comer to this new world......was given a Fun Factor 4wd mt/st 1/10...in really good nick.....gave it a clean up and me and the young fella went to give it a go....all good until the left rear shock came apart and I lost the botom stay that holds the spring in place" The round piece with a split in it"......Ok that is a problem but the push rod threaded out off the botom joint..................So do I buy another set of CEN# FF065 shocks or do I look at a beter set........Would love to hear from you guys because....holly hell there is alot to chose from and I would not have a clue on a alternative...........can you buy individual parts......should I get metal ones...bigger ones......I read the artical on AROtowers....looks good......

So what I expect of the RC.......everything......jumps and running hard.....

Cheers to all......oh one other......tyres and rims.....I need some advice with this as well......