Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Duratrax HELP PLEASE

Old 05-06-2012, 05:21 AM
juna1103

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duratrax HELP PLEASE

Hello everyone

I'm new to the nitro thing, and love and addict to it... I got a Duratrax Evader from a friend that didn't know what was wrong with it.. I think I know the problem, But NEED your help please anyone..
I notice that the rear slipper behind the rear SPUR GEAR is touching the clutch bell grinding it.. I also notice that i can see the clutch shoes stick out from the clutch bell, I thought the clutch bell would cover the clutch shoes completely right? so why would I be seeing the clutch shoes?
I tried to take off the spur gear wheel to see if I can ajust the slipper but if I move the slipper away from the clutch bell, it lose contact with the brake nut and pin, so I am totally lost.. I seen pictures of what the clutch bell look like and it not suppose to touch the slipper, I don't get it... PLEASE HELP..
The picture is NOT MY CAR, the picture is example of the slipper, The RED arrow is pointing to the slipper, that is touching the clutch bell.

Old 05-07-2012, 02:56 AM
juna1103

Default RE: Duratrax HELP PLEASE

Hello
 I figure out what it was, the  Clutch Nut came lose somehow which made the clutch bell come forward alittle to where the clutch shoes were showing, also making contact with the slipper..
Old 05-12-2012, 01:53 PM
thecatofulthar

Default RE: Duratrax HELP PLEASE

Would suggest this group to ya. Any issues in the future we can usually help.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_32...01/key_/tm.htm