Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Losi Speed NT vs Traxxas Jato 3.3

Old 12-03-2013, 08:23 PM
nastyboys727

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kool the thread is back it got out of hand last go round i still wanna see a losi verse jato run
Old 12-07-2013, 10:07 AM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Red face

My 2007 Ford Focus could smoke the VW and the Vette!!!!!!!! Nah Just joking around. Bottom line you like what you like rc wise. The only way I would bash a brand of rc vehicles is from my own personal experience. There will always be lovers and haters of different brands, best thing to do though is to speak from your own opinion. I remember when the first LST came out from Losi, I saw several guys at this swap meet selling them, I was really confused as this was supposed to be a awesome truck, and yes i own one. The .26 which was what it came with in the first generation was difficult to tune according to the sellers. I had heard it had issues so I dropped in a sh .28 and never even fired the .26. The sh is a lovely motor, runs great.

The point is that these guys also owned traxxas vehicles and never had issues with tuning. I think it comes down to the tuner and other variables. I had 2 traxxas 2.5 motors die fast. One on its first start up out of the box. The other ran great took it out to run it one day and it cooked. It ran fine the last time out, there could not have been that much of a variable in humidity. I am running traxxas plus fuel in my Jato 2.5 and it runs great. I think I will stay with the traxxas fuel.

Id love to see the race. Checked youtube last night, nothing yet.

Last edited by silverman1; 12-07-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:47 PM
nastyboys727

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all of them have pros n cons