Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

help on my kyosho landmax

I recently bought another landmax. And I noticed a lot of differences in them.
    My first one is a f150 exxon. this one has extended a-arm's, axles instead of dogbones,
    larger tires and rims and lots of hop-up's.
    my f150 has blue and new one is silver. I've been in rc for 40 years so you don't need to exsplain totally. lol. o.k. first my engine- picco paris its has an autograph near motor mount bon paris. or could be born paris. I searched and can't find any info on it. the body says paris on it.
    Has racing exhaust, k&n airfilter, high end clutch.
    A lot is the same as f150. any info is my appreciated.

I'm new hi everyone. Any help you need if i can answer I will. been around long enough lol.
    I have lots of rc's. savage's, kyosho electric and nitro, brushless truggies, grasshoppers, hunter buggies, clodbuster, 5 helicopters. I will post pics soon.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: help on my kyosho landmax

Are you sure it is a kyosho landmax? All the landmax vehicles I've owned come with the same short grey arms and dogbones. Since it's based on the older kyosho inferno, the suspension arms and axles will fit just fine. It could even be an old RTR kyosho inferno.
    1 Bad Puddy Tat