Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

losi sct nitro upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 03:33 PM
07yzryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default losi sct nitro upgrades

My names robert and im getting back into RC not that i live in the desert again and have a nice stepup/down and some whoop section right behind my house i can turn into a fun track. I was hoping to get some help from in regards to my new car.
I just got my second nitro, a Losi sct nitro and was looking for upgrades but only seen talk about the SCTE. Idid some searching and not alot of people talk about the car so im hoping that it performs alright. Also if i could get some help finding rims (read a review that losi uses a custom offset that binds with other brands) and replacment parts. Ive been out the game for a while so not sure whats good anymore.

Thanks
Old 06-09-2013, 06:31 AM
haasjj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: losi sct nitro upgrades

I don't think I would buy the truck, and that's my opinion after owning mine. The truck itself is ok and looks nice but the spur gear has gone out on me twice in 2 runs.