Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Jato3.3 VS Slash 2wd 3.3

I am looking at getting a new nitro. I was debating between the losi speednt or the jato. but from other reviews the jato is better... But my question is Which is better the jato 3.3 or slash 3.3. Both have same engine, one is 2 speed. which is more durable, which is more reliable, which is more user friendly. My opinion is that the slash chassis and parts look flimsy, doesn't look as strong as the jato. When driving the slash all you can hear is the body rattling. but I have never driven one just form u tube videos. I would buy them both but wife is $h!tting bricks over just buying one.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Jato3.3 VS Slash 2wd 3.3

Any one have an opinion? I know there is a lot of guys with jato's does any have a nitro slash?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I say go for the jato! i have owned both, i ended up selling the slash after a few months because parts were pretty flimsy. The jato i still have and love

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I dont know about the slash but my jato is pretty darn durable with just RPM a-arms and front bumper. Im not too fond of the looks of the slash.
    TOYOTA \"T\"he \"O\"ne \"Y\"ou \"O\"ught \"T\"o \"A\"void