RCb-87

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Ecx ruckus 2wd owners.

Hi im new here my usual hide out has glitches i cant deal with so signed elsewhere. I hope this place has active members in all areas im invested in.

The ecx is the new rc my eldest kids first fast rc and wow is it fast now. Using some cheap as cheap gool combo. Ide say its vxl power easy. Her issue now is steering. It has none lol.

Ive upgraded the ecx. I set out to make it run with my slash abit easier. Plus be tough. I didnt want to buy specific ecx upgrades. But rather parts we can carry over to a new chassis.

But the ecx has earned my trying. I saw her hit a metal barred fence 8x atleast 30mph ish. Head on wheel on, back end on, anyhow i was shocked nothing broke. So i want to fix it to steer.

I brought some sale items from At's included.
Boom racing servo saver, alloy front tower, rear skid plate bulk head nice chunky peice. Then some tranny mount.

I only wanted the servo saver but the sale prices was very good. Its a shame i orderd a bad part and mayb the wrong front shock tower. 1st. Alloy bumper brace lol who wants that. Idk why i orderd it but didnt order the servo saver that time so thats probably it. 2nd. The front tower says ruckus/torment i couldnt get it to fit so gave in. Ide like to install it tho. Oh also a front hinge pin tie bar in metal. Which was pointless the std peice is perfect.

The ecx ruckus 2wd tires are a joke. I think they're soft plastic lined with lead. I am going to put them on my slash as 2.8in drift rings. Im certain it will work.

I found her a cheap set of JC subcultures, but soon found they arent the best choice for grassy feilds or concrete. So now has trencher 2.8in rears and probably subcultres on the front. Being 2wd i think thats ok right. I hope the combo will be good.

To combat the aqua plaining i have lots of sticky back rc weights. The ruckus has a nice place to add them where a front diff would be but isnt.

Hopefully these things will improve steering two fold.

Im English, but our rc forum is ghost town and now an update crashed it. Im out. Im unsure if this is canada or usa.

Peace. If you own the truck and or have sorted one out ro be acceptable slash bash bud. Please share.

We also want a clear body to jazz up for her. Silver/blue isnt very exciting at all for her.

I noticed the ruckus 2wd body suits the slash 4x4 perfect. Its much better proportions than maxx bodies ect. Now losi have a new truck that looks very ruckus. Mayb a new body option for all of us. Slash and ruckus owners.

Rc butcher.

Search this Thread