Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

friends don't let friends drive your car's

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

friends don't let friends drive your car's

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 03:08 PM
crazyswede

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default friends don't let friends drive your car's

Well I purchased this NITRO RUSTLER used off of ebay. When I got it, It had about 2 years of Ohio dirt on and in it. So I took it apart and cleaned every little piece and had it practically looking brand new. I even gave it a new body and did a pretty good paint job. "for the first time"

NOW! there is this guy Chris, He has been a friend of mine for about seven years. He and his kid's were excited that my son and I were gonna go to their house and tear up some dirt with our car's.
When we got there I was worried because I didn't think there was enough room so I suggested we go to the local high school. Now that I think about it I don't think there was enough room anywhere for CHRIS. I started my car and like a dumb@$% I handed over the controls to CHRIS. As I knelt down to start my son's car I looked up in time to see my rustler go WOT right into the curb. Guess what?.........Curb didn't move.

[X(]

It is a good excuse to go titanium
Old 12-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Nitroaddict

Default RE: friends don't let friends drive your car's

letting your friends drive your RC vehicles is worse than letting them sleep with your wife, lol. I made the same mistake several years ago, and had someone slam my brand new NTC3 into a tractor trailer. Bottom line - No one drives my RC's unless they are racing in the same class as I, and even then, I make them give me theirs as collateral.
Old 12-30-2003, 02:57 PM
teamsquirreltail

I am very touchy as to who touches my cars. I will only let one other person then me drive it. My friend who races in the same class as I. He respects them, and I find myself telling him to go faster, because he is scared to wreck it. A lot of little kids ask to drive, so I just set the EPA (end point adjustment) on the throttle all the way down. Can't really wreck something going 5 mph, now can we? [:@]
Old 01-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Nitrofreak_105

My broither smashed my RC10GT into a huge rock the day i got it. there is a reason they call those things durable