RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

RC10GT Off the Start

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 06:41 AM
t8jones
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC10GT Off the Start

I was wondering how fast an RC10GT is. Im not sure if I should get an x cellerator or an rc10. I want which ever one is the quickest in acceleration. I know cars can be modified but I want to know what is fastest right out of the box. This is the first cfar I will have and have read TOO MANY threads about all of the ST's out there. I know the RC10 is good for racing but I will just be bashing. I was goling to get a rustler but I dont think I want to have to buy a charger and battery pack for the electric start, it just seems like one more thing to keep up with. (I fly planes so I have enough to keep up with) Tower hobbies has a $20 off if you spend more thjan 150, but I can only get an rc10 and not an x cellerator. I found an xcellerator online for 132 bucks and now IM torn between these two cars. SO which one is the quickest out of the box. Thanks
Old 08-11-2004, 07:13 AM
coolman01231

Default RE: RC10GT Off the Start

x cellerator is alot faster out of the box
Old 08-11-2004, 01:08 PM
hondapride59
My Feedback: (2)

well if u plan on upgrading withotu customizing it leik crazy go for teh gt, the x-c doesnt have many hop ups and thats why its so cheap...if u want speed teh gt can easily get more but it is teh overall better car, i own one and it owns in bashing, gonna be racing soon too....i havent broken anything yet, just lost a few parts cuz i drive mine hard anddont really care what happens to it...
Old 08-11-2004, 01:35 PM
sledmanass
My Feedback: (2)

The Xcellerator is a lot faster out of the box at 50 mph and it is a great basher, hop ups are coming out very soon for the xc.
Old 08-11-2004, 10:31 PM
EdsWords

The Excellerator also has an option for a prebuilt chasis with no engine or radio that features several clutch bells, and extra adjustments for racing.
Old 08-12-2004, 09:42 AM
spidster

omg!!!! com on guys the x cellerator is sure enough faster but it comprimises that for agility ie. handling + it is a known fact that the rc10gt is the better basher and if anyone dissagree with that then they obviosly dont have a clue!
also the x-cellerator is a reletivly new st wereas the rc10gt has been around for years and has proven itself too be a world champ(no gold medels for the x-cell.
and ... there are thousands of upgrades for the gt and hardly any for the x-cell.

my choice along with thousands of others would be to go with the rc10gt - if not then go for the rustler but surely set your standerds higher than the x-cell.
Old 08-12-2004, 11:48 AM
redheat8

All I can say is that the RC10GT is the one that I'd pick not just because I have one but beause they have so much more to offer as far as performance value, and durability. Not taking anything away from the other I't has high marks also w/a powerful motor and speed but over all i just think that you can go the extra mile with the GT. RED