Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 145 1231151101 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

-Official Traxxas JATO Thread-

So the thread is a little pre-mature... but at least I am the first to do it... if you subtract the "somewhat official jato thread"(according to the search: official jato). Anywho, does anyone else anticipate a different version of the JATO coming about? perhaps ROAR legal? Good topic starter.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don\'\'t.
    AMA: 722748

RE: -Official Traxxas JATO Thread-

I doubt that there will be a race version of the Jato... Traxxas doesn't even have kit trucks, anymore..

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That'd be "dumb" of them not to... magazine reviews and other sources are "raving" for a race ready Jato. Does anyone recall seeing that Jato that had 2.2 wheels and a pullstart?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world: those that understand binary, and those that don\'\'t.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I saw that the jato is compatable with 2.2 rims and tires. There is also a single speed tranny, and pull start available.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, I am kinda hoping they come out with one that STRICTLY has 2.2 wheels, single speed, and a good set of Proline or Panther tires.

ORIGINAL: rccars411

Does anyone recall seeing that Jato that had 2.2 wheels and a pullstart?
    I believe that was Slaydens Jato... It had all the traxxas option parts on it.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, he did mention that traxxas MAY have a race ready version, not in rcca though. They talked about it at least, then they tried to get us on the cliffhanger "omg, a Electric Jato!!!". If there is one thing I have learned... a Novak equipped Traxxas is a lemon! At least our emaxx was that way. Dropped in the Novak BL system, that was garbage too.

I'll have to see it to believe it... I might consider buying one if there was a kit or race version though... as long as it doesn't have the trx 2.5...
    I have good experience with traxxas electric... My e-rusty is they most durable truck I have ever seen... When I jump it off a cliff, I won't be suprised if I don't break anything. Other than maybe a shock cap...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah i am not much of a fan of the 2.5 either. 2 of them I made into necklaces. The plastic carb is a huge downer. I guess one of the "cool" new things is that composite piston... i saw it a while ago on maxxtraxxusa forums.

Well my last TRX 2.5 got the bad case of traxxasitus... That's why I switched to OS...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ON THE MAIN TRAXXAS WEBSITE THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT THE JATOS' WILL BE SHIPPED OUT APRIL 28TH, this is pleasing news and the official price has been announced and released

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yep that was just announced. Also there are many hints from traxxas/the mags that traxxas is in the works for a RACE Version of the Jato.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If that rumor comes TRUE... they better have a race program!!! I would love to see them at the nationals, just to see them at least in the semi finals.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Drum, you said April 28th... is this shipped OUT of Traxxas? I wonder how long it takes to stock up tower... I guess I can order my stuff on Monday.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If you didn't pre-order expect it to be awhile before you get one. Someone over on the traxxas forums called tower and they told them there is a VERY long list for the Jato.

Tower earlier today changed their stock status from early april to early may and then after 3pm changed it over to early april. This is a good sign that the Jato's will be there friday or saturday.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, i was going to order my parts, but now all my traxxas parts are pushed off until some time in may. First, it started "EARLY APRIL, MID APRIL, LATE APRIL, EARLY MAY..." oye, if it gets to mid may I am gonna trash my truck. I am sick of waiting for parts to get in stock.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I am debating whether or not to get the Jato right now, and if I do make an order, its gonna be possibly a new jato, new radio with spektrum

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Mine will be here tomorrow when I get back from hs.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I decided against it, I bought a new radio instead. MX-3S... finally, a SYNTH PC radio... my first time with FM too

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey all,

My LHS will have the Jato in early next week, mine should be in then too hopefully...I bought a JRXS3 Pro and some extra servos so that my REVO and Jato can use the same radio...can't wait to see how the Jato performs ine the dirt. Hopefully there is an OS engine that will drop straight in without much modification...the 2.5 in my REVO p@#$#d me off way too much. I hope the Jato is as much a trooper as the Revo.

Cheers

[8D]
    Kyosho MP777 SP1 w/ RB C5BB * Savage SS 4.6 * HPI R-40 Japanese Ed. w/ Novarossi .12

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

According to the magazines such as R/C Car and Action the Jato is "race worthy"

so I'll see how well it does in the dirt. The stock tires are not good in loose dirt, so if expect
    to do a lot of looser dirtin' get some better tires, the tires are excellent for grass and on-road use though...

I'll keep you guys updated about my Jato.

Here's some of the things I have so far for my Jato.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

How's that futaba hold up? I ditched that model (the TFS model) for the Airtronics one instead... Futaba radios are just TOO skinny for peeps with long fingers and big hands... if my hands were shorter and stubby, might be a different story about me liking futaba.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I love the feel of this radio. It surpasses any radio with features at its price. I'm glad I got this radio, another radio I liked was the JR XR3i.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

geared up already, awesome. i have the tfs model and i love it. my hands arent long and skinny like rcs so it fits well. i havent seen anybody up here with a jr though so ive never handled one
    Nitro Evader ST/Mini-Quake/Street Force GP
    Futaba 3PM-TFS/Novak XXTRA Receiver

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I think I will jump in here, what I hope for is a kit version less engine like the gt. One with all of the same race parts a gt team has.

Page 1 of 145 1231151101 ... LastLast