Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

help me plz

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006, 05:58 AM
wivers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help me plz

right a did a topic about this alreddy but the only advice i got is turn the car upside down n pull the pullstart as its flooded he cud almost garauntee it! well one thing the engine isnt flooded n 2nd thing the post was named pull start doesnt pull up so how cud i pull the pull start up if doesnt cum up lol

SO THE PROBLEM IS THAT IT DOESNT CUM UP :s CAN NE1 PLZ HELP THE ENGINE IS HPI T15 THANX FOR YA HELP!

oh n also my glow plug doesnt glow wud it b the compassitor that is likely 2 b the problem or the actual plug? :S

gr8ly appreciated
Old 02-10-2006, 06:09 AM
dannthenitroman

Default RE: help me plz

AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH, take the glow plug out and THEN pull the cord duh.if thats not it then it is genuinely jammed . the capacitor you are talkin about is a 'battery' and you should charge it then test the glow plug, if it doesnt glow then , then the glow plug is stuffed and you need a new one.

but if the pullstart is actually jammed then i would recomend you take it to a hobby shop and have them sort it out as it sounds like you are a major n00b and it will save u time and money to just have other more experienced guys sort it out. post back aftere doing what i said and tell us the results.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:17 AM
wivers

ummmm yh i know its a battery! n i told u its not flooded i know when its flooded n it werent flooded i had took the glow plug out n plus how am i spose to pull it if its jammed! im not a major noob fnk u! i jus dnt like 2 fiddle wid it widout seeing ppls opinions of what cud b wrong first b4 i do ote stupid which i fink is sensible seens they are so temperomental ( cnt spell lol ) but thanks for your comments n opinions as they are gr8 help!

n i think it is best 2 take it to hobby shop as no one actually knows wot the problem is tut tut more money out me pocket
Old 02-10-2006, 07:39 AM
Midget

dude i cant read i thing you are saying whats all this crap "N B CNT B4"
Old 02-15-2006, 12:03 PM
wivers

lol guess u dnt text many people then! i did it myself it was just jammed! it is all running fine but it always takes aa while to get to its full speed potential does anybody hav any advice on this? ive ordered a rotostart as pull start broke but i managed to bend the end round n fit it back into the pull start ( after a fair few tries ) but is not going to last i dont think also ordered a mt2 bodyshell as rush evo shell looks dated
Old 02-15-2006, 03:11 PM
Blitzz

Sounds like your engine is running to rich...I would try and lean your engine out a bit.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:19 PM
wivers

wot do u mean by lean it out?
Old 02-16-2006, 08:59 PM
avg_joe

Wait a minute...In one post you mis-spell obcenities at somebody who is offering valid advice on a topic that you didn't explain very well at all...Getting all offended at being called a noob, when you PROVED it a couple of posts later.(if you can't tell when a pull-start is just jammed, then your a noob. It's not a derogatory term, we were all noobs once.)
If an engine is flooded, it could hydra-lock. It has exactly the same symptoms that you outlined in your original post.

And as for spelling and silly text acronyms...You have a keyboard in front of you, and a 'spell check' button. You aren't posting a classified ad in the 'Times' here. You don't have to pay extra for vowels. If you want clear answers to your questions, then you have to explain in detail.