Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Trinity Nitro Spyder RTR

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Beefy92028

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity Nitro Spyder RTR

I am thinking about getting an Trinity Nitro Spyder RTR. This will be the first NITRO/GAS powered RC car I have owned. I need HELP! Is there anything you could tell me? It has been a long time since anyone here has said anything about the Trinity Nitro Spyder RTR. Anyone have better reviews now? Also if you use any technical terms, please explane them. All these web sites use those terms and dont explane what it means.

V/R
BEEFY
Old 09-12-2005, 06:24 PM
BugattiFreak

Default RE: Trinity Nitro Spyder RTR

i have a jato, i was asking the same thing when i bought my jato the time it came out. if you want a pure basher, go for the trinity spyder or savage. if you want a racing MT, go for the Revo. and if this is your first RC, and you have some tracks next to you were you can accualy race and stuff, go for some xxx-nt adam drake kit or somthin. just make sure your sure about your perchace, i regret buying my jato, its too much time fixing it, it takes about 1 hour to replace a simple a arm break. good luck, have fun, and pick somthing that looks kick ass.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:49 PM
David D

Alright i don't know what the deal is, but there are far to many people posting monster truck issues in the stadium truck forum. Anyway since you are new i am going to help you. Everything i have heard about the spyder says it sucks, not to mention trinity has horrible parts support, and if you can find there parts they are very pricy. If you want a monster look into the revo, savage, or mgt these trucks are durable, easy to run, and have far supirior parts support and there parts are cheaper.
Old 09-12-2005, 07:09 PM
econ909

Damn confused nitro noobies get the savage with the 3 speed NOW! put the SH.28 in it.. endless wheelies
Old 09-13-2005, 04:25 PM
BugattiFreak

ok, i love trinity, but they are pricy. if you want a basher, get a savage. racer, ravo. all around great peice of goodness, LST. go with the big companies if your new.
Old 09-13-2005, 05:32 PM
capone12
My Feedback: (1)

I agree with the amount of mt posts on the st forum. Dont mistake me for some guy who knows 100% of what Im talking about but Im just going to say what I heard. Remeber this is not my actualy opinion but its what Ive heard 99.9% of the time the nitro spyder was mentioned. Everything I heard about the truck is bad bad BAD. Therefore I couldnt reccomend it at all. I say go for a bigger company if its your first truck too. Also, Ive found it useful to look in all the the forums that are related to your options of the truck that you are interested in, and then go to the picture threads. If you see some pictures of them dirty and then some of the looking really nice, then chances are, the truck is a good choice. Shows that it can be a shelf queen and it can hold its own in the dirt.[8D]
Old 07-01-2006, 09:05 PM
Rcmoneypit2

The truck is junk!!!!![:@]I have the trinity nito spyder truck. I wonted to start a thread on the Trinity nitro spyder 1/7 scale to see what others think of the truck and how they over come the tick/problems with the truck .(You don't wont this truck [sm=thumbdown.gif])!!! Real bad design. The brakes wear out to fast. Four tanks then you take it apart and put new ones on at a cost $29.00 +or- then +shipping. The second speed shifter is not reliable it will shift for you about 10 times more or less then like the brakes take it apart and fix it.I usually grind the mushroomed over metal catch with a dremal so it will work again. This it so you get more life out of the part. Then you have the sper gear/ main drive gear that makes contact with the cluch bell. The stock sper gear it metal. Having metal on metal does not mix, the cluch bell wears fast and they cost a lot to replace. I modified it with a plastic one from HPI. The brakes are modified by me making the brake disk out of a solid peace of metal. I have a collari 32 engine in it and I don't bother with the second speed. I locked the shifter into the second speed mode. I rips things up for me. I wonted to sell it months after I got it but now that I have so much money in part. I will never get the cost out of it for the spar parts.