Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

hpi mt 2 18ss

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Mason.H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hpi mt 2 18ss

hey guys im gunna buy one of these and put a futaba radio in it and such but what i was wondering is i love to bash these cars and im wondering how tough it will be i jump about 20 feet high and like 20 feet long so i was just wondering how is it for some bashing??? i have an rc10gt which i use a little but its not to bad but it is 2wd so that kinda sucks for bashing but give me an oppinion on the 18ss thanks.
Mason.H
Old 07-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Redrkt

Default RE: hpi mt 2 18ss

you will probably get more answers if you post this in the MT2 thread.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:22 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

ORIGINAL: Mason.H

hey guys im gunna buy one of these and put a futaba radio in it and such but what i was wondering is i love to bash these cars and im wondering how tough it will be i jump about 20 feet high and like 20 feet long so i was just wondering how is it for some bashing??? i have an rc10gt which i use a little but its not to bad but it is 2wd so that kinda sucks for bashing but give me an oppinion on the 18ss thanks.
Mason.H

Just like I told you in the MT2 thread you would be better off with a Savage for making 20-foot jumps. Keep in mind a 20 jump to the MT2 1/10 scale vehicle is like a 200-foot jump to a full size vehicle.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:25 PM
46u

PS read the form rules about double posting. I am just trying to help.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:40 PM
lil_man_maas

where is the double post?
Old 07-05-2006, 06:27 AM
gerwen

i jump about 20 feet high and like 20 feet long so i was just wondering how is it for some bashing???
It might survive if it is landed perfectly, but most likely you're gonna bust it up pretty bad.

I've only seen the MT2's at the track, and they seem sorta clumsy, i'm not sure if that's the driver or the truck though.

If you're planning on serious abuse (huge jumps and stuff), save your money and get a savage.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:55 AM
46u

ORIGINAL: gerwen

i jump about 20 feet high and like 20 feet long so i was just wondering how is it for some bashing???
It might survive if it is landed perfectly, but most likely you're gonna bust it up pretty bad.

I've only seen the MT2's at the track, and they seem sorta clumsy, i'm not sure if that's the driver or the truck though.

If you're planning on serious abuse (huge jumps and stuff), save your money and get a savage.

It’s the driver as if you ask them at my track they will tell you how well my MT handles. I run on a very tight track and lots of the times run with the electric guys. Like I said the track is very tight so all out speed does not win but handling does. I all so run my Savage on it but being so tight and small it puts a real working on it and the driver.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:00 PM
46u

ORIGINAL: lil_man_maas

where is the double post?

He posted this in the MT2 form before he posted here. I like your aviator and this time last year on my way to Alaska on my motorcycle I found out that in Canada Mountain Dew is classified as an energy drink

All so do you know why the mafia does not like the federal government? They hate competition.