Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

XTM Mammoth ST

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 10:57 AM
zr2dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XTM Mammoth ST

Ok i have been done some rearching and could not find anything on this truck. What do you guys know about this truck, is it good or a peace of crap. Right now im trying to figure out when kind of truck i want a ST or a monster truck. I plan on bouncing around the yard and hitting jump and some racing.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:23 AM
Valve

Default RE: XTM Mammoth ST

The Mammoth ST is a great truck. It's concidered a truggy, and it's much bigger than any stadium truck. You can check it out on hobbypeople.net, and also the XTM forum, which is down right now for some reason.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:00 PM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Valve

The Mammoth ST is a great truck. It's concidered a truggy, and it's much bigger than any stadium truck. You can check it out on hobbypeople.net, and also the XTM forum, which is down right now for some reason.
Yea, I wonder why? I hate it when forums are down. (nitroboy01)
Old 11-23-2006, 09:05 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

From what I read I would not call it a Truggy as it has a 2 speed and a Truggy has a center differential. I would call it a 1/8 scale stadium truck before a Truggy. Either way a good truck.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Valve

True, most people who race it end up going with the center diff anyway, even bashers. The two speed is hard on the diffs. The new pro kit thats coming out comes with the center diff though. The pro kit is awesome. I've spent hundreds on my Mammoth just to add the parts that the pro kits comes with, but once I'm done mine will be much better than the kit. If I can finish it this weekend I'll post pics, I have some parts coming in the mail tomorrow.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:39 AM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 46u

From what I read I would not call it a Truggy as it has a 2 speed and a Truggy has a center differential. I would call it a 1/8 scale stadium truck before a Truggy. Either way a good truck.
A Truggy has the diffs on top of the chassis, its a truggy. Just because it's missing the center diff dosen't mean its not. Its like a Hyper 7 or MBX with a 2-speed tranny. Thats still a buggy aint it?