Things to do after buying your FireStorm (In no particular order)
1. Change tyres, OEM ones are crap sorry HPI IMHO (Proline Gladiator my personal choice)
2. Add a filter with a primer (No more touching the exhaust, starting is a breeze)
3. Put a nipple into the muffler (So the hose fits neatly to help pressurise tank)
4. Get a rotostarter back plate(So much easier to start, all you need is a 12V cordless drill)
5. Buy a spare bulkhead (or modify it to make it strong like I have, see previous thread)
6. Change springs to stiffer type (Much better for handling & landing)
7. Tighten servo saver & loctite.
8. Buy a failsafe (it is good insurance)
9. My personal favourite, an aluminium cover (homemade) for the aircleaner to keep the water off the sponge when using in wet conditions. (No more stalling in the wet)
Optional: Nice wheels look good
:Spare bodies come in handy too!!!
Here are some pics of mine. 10 litres through the engine still going strong!!! 20% nitro