Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

expensive mistake

hi all just got my fusion 21 very fast car but unless u have a completely flat surface it is useless so i am selling it to buy a menace 4x4 are these ok to take of road i.e fields couple of jumps ect if not what do you recomend cheers all just dont want to make the same mistake again

fusion is crap [:@]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: expensive mistake

if you want offroad 4x4, then monster truck, but kinda slow. I have a jato 3.3, very fast on street, great basher, but its 2 wheel drive
    that\'s my 2.5r cents worth

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

the menace is a decent truck for off road, and i jump mine all the time. but if u run it in long grass(taller than the truck itself) then it will get stuck. Apart from that is good both off road and on. Plus its quick and the 4WD rules!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Menace for sure.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I had a menace and honestly if i your looking for a 4x4 that will be in the dirt more then the street i wouldn't get a menace, the truck seemed like it wanted to be driven more on road then off. Mine would always seem like it was more fun to drive on the street. If you wanted a true off-road truck i would look at other options, a monster truck would be a good idea, and there are a lot of nice hop-up'd ones in the ads section of this website.
    92% of teens have switched to rap music if you are part of the other 8% put this in your sig.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yea, I agree with the MT notion. If you want to drive exclusively off-road, MT is the way to go. If you're driving both, then you have to decide if you want to go faster with an ST, or be able to go in taller grass with an MT. If you think you might be really into bashing hard...let me introduce you to the HPI Savage forum...

-Ziggy
    Rides: Evader ST, Evader BX, Savage 25, XXX-NT, Mini-T, Micro-T, RS2 Pro, Slash 4x4
    Wishlist: Savage Flux, Hellfire