Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Nitro Stadium Trucks
Reload this Page >

duratrax nitro evader st questions and answers

Community
Search
Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

duratrax nitro evader st questions and answers

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 07:47 PM
brasseagle6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default duratrax nitro evader st questions and answers

hi

i just bought an evader nitro st off of ebay.

1. are any parts interchangeable like wheels and such with rc10's or losi or savage and maxx's

2. how do i get a new body i want something cool but i cant tell which ones will fit i like most of the bodies that fit the maxx

Old 05-21-2007, 08:51 PM
RCCanuck

Default RE: duratrax nitro evader st questions and answers

the Tmaxx is a Monster Truck..the Evader is a 1/10 stadium truck...so the Tmaxx bodies are bigger and they don't look right on stadium trucks
Old 05-21-2007, 09:34 PM
MonteEvader
My Feedback: (1)

Use 2.2 tires for the car. If you're not running off road the stock tires are terrible. You'll lose tread on those right away. Try these instead [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDU11&P=ML]Tire[/link]. They'll grip like crazy especially when new.

These [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDU17&P=ML]street tire[/link] are o.k. at the very best and don't look right. You have a stadium truck so I'd stick with 200mm truck bodies. You can really customize them as long as you change out the posts. Car bodies do look terrible though (my profile images will prove that). Stick to trucks

Make sure when buying rims you purchase one set of front and one rear because you'll need the attachments that come with each set [link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFUL7&P=7]rim[/link]. <-----Those remind me of the American Racing rims but there are a lot of other really nice looking ones.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:28 PM
Evader ---> MGT

Those last wheels AREN"T gonna fit. They're for a 1/8 MT with four wheel drive. You have a 1/10 ST.

He was right though that you should get 2.2 wheels. Two pairs, a front wheel and rear wheel because the rears have a goove for the drive pin to turn the wheels and the front wheels are smooth to have less resistance when spinning freely.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:50 PM
brasseagle6

i was wanting some wheels and tires that could raise my tuck

does any one know if there is a semi truck body or a firetruck or something

thanks
Old 05-25-2007, 07:03 AM
clubracergt1

I have the Proline F650 body on my RC10 at the moment, and it looks pretty good. I also run the Venom F350 body. both of these fit fairly well, even being Maxx bodies. Check out my gallery for pics of my truck with the F350 body.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:50 PM
MonteEvader
My Feedback: (1)

Those rims WILL fit. I'm 100 percent sure because they're on my duratrax evader right now
Old 05-28-2007, 03:20 AM
scottywilkes

trust me mate, there what comes stock on a monster GT, there not what u have, there a 14mm hex wheel, and alot larger, here il get a comparison pic of the vader and MGT wheel

thats the wheel u linked to on the MGT, as u can see there alot larger and use a diff size hex