Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

WiTCH ONE?RC10gt?Losixxx-nt

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Chris_RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WiTCH ONE?RC10gt?Losixxx-nt

yea, I think Losi is the only major rc company thats makes cars in the USA. Traxxas might too. I live within a hour of Losi so I can go there anytime!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:58 PM
Chris_RC

Oh yea, you want to support the small company. Well this SoCalled SMALL COMPANY has won pretty much every ROAR national race with the best drivers, while Losi has lost Gil Losi, Brian Kinwald, and all their good drivers. If you wanted to stand by the small company, go with Losi.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:21 PM
powercrazy3

traxxas nitro rustler. hands down
Old 03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
SENMERI

Lol
Old 03-11-2008, 12:02 AM
banzaij
My Feedback: (1)

Isn't the wing just cut from spare material when they form the body? It is nothing but a flat piece of polycarbonate scrap material. Shouldn't be hard to come by that. You could even cut something out of clear "clamshell" packaging if you found some that was not too thin.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:40 PM
SENMERI

What are some of the upgrades that you can put on the XXX-NT in the Gearing? I saw an Adam Drake 2 Gear Diff... Would that fit?
Old 03-12-2008, 02:48 AM
Toki

the gt1 is truely the best stadium truck ever made. i have had mine for about 8 years, my buddy has had a losi XXX-nt for just as long and guess what ,to him it is the best truck every made. another buddy i have just got the gt2 and it is a great truck. i have a couple things to add the stock losi graphite parts are weak and they snap very easy. the associated parts now......are very low quality i know i have been getting parts for 8 years and the quality has gone down hill. but after all this everyone will upgrade to rpm, gpm, hotracing, new era, integy, venom, proline, graphite, aluminium, titanium, ETC. whatever .............if your biggest decision is witch one to pick. the one that you think looks the best and that is your car. trust me you will have just as much fun with either one. they are the car of choice. as far as one company copying the other. i am sure both have done their fair share.

we are talking ford vs chevy of the rc world with these two and those two the thread will never end.

xxx-nt and the gt made the 1/10 scale they are both the best stadium truck on the market, hands down.
i would say look at the box pick the one you like and guess what you just became a losi or a gt man.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:07 AM
Toki

one thing to chris rc about losi losing all thair good drivers TA has been winning for over 15 years of racing, so those drivers were not the best. and over the 15 years neither company had the same drivers. i would say between those two cars it is anygiven sunday. lets face it in times like this when 1/10 is dieing we need to get together and support both companis because one day you my log on annd see someone say and powercrazy3 already did it............
should i get a traxxis or a losi [>:][>:][>:] or should i get a revo or gt [>:][>:][>:]
Old 03-12-2008, 01:26 PM
125cchyperman

But toki we have both agreed that both trucks are just as good as the other, no one truck is really better then the other, that the driver makes the difference correct. Personally I believe if you where to take the Team Associated drivers and give them a XXX-NT and vice versa, Team Losi would be on top. But never the less 1/10th is basically dieing. And we do need to try and stick together.