Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Duratrax Nitro Evader- any good?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 12:06 PM
tomcatguy74
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duratrax Nitro Evader- any good?

Hi,

I am thinking about buying a used Duratrax Nitro Evader and I was wondering how fun and reliable they are. I own a Traxxas Revo 3.3 so I do know a little about nitro. I was just wondering about the Duratrax name and quality.

Thanks

Rob
Old 05-16-2008, 02:01 PM
rclynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Duratrax Nitro Evader- any good?

Its really hard to ask a question like that on here because you only get the opinion of those who have never owned one or own something else and think its the best thing since ice tea. I sell quite a few different models and I have my favorites but if I'm honest with you all I can say is there all good. If your just going to jet around the street or even week end racing at an open track you can win or loose with just about any ST out there. I don't even need to say which ones are the racers, that is quite apparent if you just read through the blogs.......................If your LHS has parts and support for it then get it because all 1/10's break easy if you use a curb, tree or car tire to stop [&:] good luck with your new toy what ever it be