Notices
RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Losi xxxnt engine replacement.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 11:24 AM
KillerJato

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi xxxnt engine replacement.

Been out of the Rc world for quite some time. Pulled out my old Losi xxxnt that has been sitting forever because a friend is looking to build a track. The the old Mach seems to be non tuneable so I'm calling it junk. Looking for a direct fit replacement engine. Doesn't has to have tons of power just something reliable and decent priced. I've look but not to sure what to look for totally. I know it's rotary carb, rear exhaust and pull start. Any suggestions?
Old 04-08-2018, 08:02 PM
collector1231
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This one looks like a direct drop-in, and would be about equal to the old Mach .15.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GS-Racing-R15ST-15-Rear-Exhaust-Nitro-Engine-w-Pull-start-for-1-10-Scale-New/142681300149?epid=1750556288&hash=item213877dcb5:g:LZAAAOSwSWJXQt0E

Nope, that one has a slide carb. Can you find replacement parts for the Mach .15 on eBay? Or is it just gummed up? You can let it sit overnight in some nitro fuel once its partially disassembled to hopefully penetrate through whatever is gumming it up to hopefully make it run again.

Welcome back to RC!

Last edited by collector1231; 04-08-2018 at 08:04 PM.