RC Nitro Stadium Trucks Discuss all aspects of rc nitro stadium trucks here

Show off your ST thread.

Reply
Old 03-18-2009, 05:33 PM
  #1
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Show off your ST thread.

I thought it would be nice to have a thread just to show off your ride. Modified, stock, clean, or dirty. Lets see it. To get things started I will post pics of my Jato with a list of mods. And to get you guys a little riled up i think my Jato can beat your ST. LOL If I'm wrong then lets see what you got.[sm=punching.gif] All in good fun fellas.
OK so here goes.
1) OS .21TM
2) MotorSaver Air Filter
3) RS4 2 Header
4) Buku Power Muffler (And man is it sick on the this motor)[sm=thumbup.gif]
5) Futaba Servos
6) Novak Receiver
7) RPM Front Bumper
8) RPM A Arms all the way around
9) Center Mounted Battery Pack
10) Integy Steel Spur
11) GH Racing Aluminum Brake Arms
12) Hot Racing Dual Steel Brakes
13) Jaco Foam Tires (for the street)
14) Pro-Line Racing 30 series Badlands tires (for off road)
15) Dubrough Fuel Filter (dont know if I spelled that right)
And I think that is it. Now lets see some other rides besides this stinking Jato.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87681.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1160673   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mh21381.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	1160674   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kp34041.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	1160675   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wp41077.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	1160676   Click image for larger version

Name:	Do81049.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	1160677  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aq98806.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1160678   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vx47537.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	1160679   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xw76598.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1160680   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fe63782.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	1160681   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pc27792.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1160682  

quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:21 PM
  #2
MMT GUNS
 
MMT GUNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 854
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Well hear it goes, I love these threads cause you get to see everybody's ride and learn a few thing from it.

I have an RC10GT 2003 model bought it new from that era and still rocking the house with it ha ha

Mods are:

all steal geared with MIP CVD axles, Futaba T2PH with digital servos, RPM wheels, Dirt Hawg tires, with 4 / 2500 AA rechargeable batteries from Energizer, Vortice-BR racing tune pipe and GS filter, everything els is stock with his original Thunder Tiger .15 engine. The car was different a year ago when I decided to restore it, it had MIP clutch 3 in 1, O.S .18CVRX, Cvec racing tune pipe, hump battery pack from Dinamite 3500















this is how it looks like at this moment.



MMT GUNS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:38 PM
  #3
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Ah your the one with the video of the pipe. Man that thing is sick. i love the pic with all the mud sweet. I wish I could find a Beetle Baja body that would fit my Jato That thing is sweet. Do you think it would fit and if so who makes it? Thanks.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:55 PM
  #4
NitroNate
 
NitroNate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honeybrook, PA
Posts: 1,322
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Totaly Awsome trucks!Here's my Firestorm and it's many looks(The first few are the most recent):
If you want to see the mods,just go into my garage....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig12427.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	1160748   Click image for larger version

Name:	Av68724.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	1160749   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yd83530.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	1160750   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xr45434.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1160751   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ug52545.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	1160752  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Uk77792.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	1160753   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nq20230.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	344.9 KB
ID:	1160754  
NitroNate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:32 PM
  #5
MMT GUNS
 
MMT GUNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 854
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: quietnas1

Ah your the one with the video of the pipe. Man that thing is sick. i love the pic with all the mud sweet. I wish I could find a Beetle Baja body that would fit my Jato That thing is sweet. Do you think it would fit and if so who makes it? Thanks.

Thanks man, sure I'll give you the part number of the Baja Bug body ( HPI Baja Bug #7154 ) it must fit you Jato just buy the body post with the beatle once you get it. the Universal body mount I got are from PARMA you can get those in your local hobby shop.

Cool trucks guy's keep them coming.[sm=thumbs_up.gif]
MMT GUNS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
  #6
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Thanks alot MMT GUNS. NitroNate you got one bad @$$ Firestorm man. I love the beadlock wheels thats hot.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:14 PM
  #7
Wild YFZ 450
 
Wild YFZ 450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: toms river, NJ
Posts: 1,087
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: quietnas1
And to get you guys a little riled up i think my Jato can beat your ST. LOL If I'm wrong then lets see what you got.[sm=punching.gif] All in good fun fellas.
I think I got you beat, Converted Jato.. MM, Medusa 36-50-4800kv, 3s lipo


Wild YFZ 450 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:16 PM
  #8
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Totaly sick conversion. E-Jato
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:41 PM
  #9
usa98030
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kent, WA
Posts: 505
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Wild YFZ 450 what tires and rims are those?
usa98030 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:53 AM
  #10
MMT GUNS
 
MMT GUNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 854
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate

Totaly Awsome trucks!Here's my Firestorm and it's many looks(The first few are the most recent):
If you want to see the mods,just go into my garage....

What tires are those on the blue truck? are they 2.2? awesome truck it looks really cool with them tires and rim combo..
MMT GUNS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:43 AM
  #11
ilanstylz
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Victorville, CA
Posts: 463
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

My rebuilt rc10gt, to many parts to list, but it has OS .18cvx engine, mip clutch, gpm alum. parts, rpm parts, and lots more......











My Himoto eldorada stock, and ol' school tube rc10gt








Don't have pictures of my other rc10gt that I got off of quietnas for a great deal, but will post some pics and vids of each asap...... I will also be getting a rc10gt2 and jato 3.3 in the near future...........
ilanstylz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:58 AM
  #12
NitroNate
 
NitroNate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honeybrook, PA
Posts: 1,322
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: MMT GUNS


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate

Totaly Awsome trucks!Here's my Firestorm and it's many looks(The first few are the most recent):
If you want to see the mods,just go into my garage....

What tires are those on the blue truck? are they 2.2? awesome truck it looks really cool with them tires and rim combo..
Those are the 2.2 Pro-Line Dirt Works and the rims are the Axial Rocktser Beadlocks.The Dirt works are awsome all-terrain tires,with great traction on-road also.
NitroNate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:31 AM
  #13
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

ilanstylz you got soem pretty great trucks. I was able to get 2 old school TUB CHASSIS RC10GT's. One is Blue Tub. Never seen one like that but I think I'm gonna hold on to that one and bling it out. LOL Not Sure yet.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:33 PM
  #14
MMT GUNS
 
MMT GUNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 854
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate


Quote:
ORIGINAL: MMT GUNS


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate

Totaly Awsome trucks!Here's my Firestorm and it's many looks(The first few are the most recent):
If you want to see the mods,just go into my garage....
What tires are those on the blue truck? are they 2.2? awesome truck it looks really cool with them tires and rim combo..
Those are the 2.2 Pro-Line Dirt Works and the rims are the Axial Rocktser Beadlocks.The Dirt works are awsome all-terrain tires,with great traction on-road also.
Holy smokes they look so different on those rims I have them Dirt Works on my Rustler, do you think some how I can install some rims like that on my GT? them rims look so cool.
MMT GUNS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:27 PM
  #15
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: MMT GUNS


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate


Quote:
ORIGINAL: MMT GUNS


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate

Totaly Awsome trucks!Here's my Firestorm and it's many looks(The first few are the most recent):
If you want to see the mods,just go into my garage....
What tires are those on the blue truck? are they 2.2? awesome truck it looks really cool with them tires and rim combo..
Those are the 2.2 Pro-Line Dirt Works and the rims are the Axial Rocktser Beadlocks.The Dirt works are awsome all-terrain tires,with great traction on-road also.
Holy smokes they look so different on those rims I have them Dirt Works on my Rustler, do you think some how I can install some rims like that on my GT? them rims look so cool.
Those rims should fit your GT. I'm pretty sure all you have to do is get an adapter for the rear and some bearings for up front. Heck When I had my GT I was able to fit Traxxas 2.8 inch rims on it.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:27 PM
  #16
Wild YFZ 450
 
Wild YFZ 450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: toms river, NJ
Posts: 1,087
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Quote:
ORIGINAL: usa98030

Wild YFZ 450 what tires and rims are those?
They are 1/8 buggy tires, I am using the HR 17mm adapters.. I will post some pics of how the E-jato is now.. It truly is crazy how fast it is.. I will never think about going to poor old nitro again.. This is coming from somebody that had a OS 18tz in there too.

EDIT: Here are some more up to date pictures along with a small video.




VID: http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s...Movie_0003.flv
Wild YFZ 450 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:19 PM
  #17
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Dam bro that E JATO is amazing. Its just I love the sound and smell of Nitro but you did one hell of a job with that thing. Much props man. Job well done.

Ok I know there are alot more ST's out there in RC universe. C'mon lets see what else is out there. So far we have seen some pretty sick rides.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:29 PM
  #18
Wild YFZ 450
 
Wild YFZ 450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: toms river, NJ
Posts: 1,087
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

yea I hear you, I keep some nitros laying around.. But once you drive a REAL electric theres no turning back.. I can never imagine an Nitro engine produces more power then this.
Wild YFZ 450 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:38 PM
  #19
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

There is a guyy at my job that has an electric on road car and he gets me on the jump every time. He is now getting another motor that he says will beat the pants off my Jato and I beleive it. I saw a video today on you tube with some guy hitting 100mph before the car caught wind and went air borne. But Nitro is my thing man. I know I will never hit 100 with a Jato but I might be starting a new project with an RS4 2. Wondering what I can accomplish with that.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:23 AM
  #20
MMT GUNS
 
MMT GUNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 854
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: quietnas1


Quote:
ORIGINAL: MMT GUNS


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate


Quote:
ORIGINAL: MMT GUNS


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate

Totaly Awsome trucks!Here's my Firestorm and it's many looks(The first few are the most recent):
If you want to see the mods,just go into my garage....
What tires are those on the blue truck? are they 2.2? awesome truck it looks really cool with them tires and rim combo..
Those are the 2.2 Pro-Line Dirt Works and the rims are the Axial Rocktser Beadlocks.The Dirt works are awsome all-terrain tires,with great traction on-road also.
Holy smokes they look so different on those rims I have them Dirt Works on my Rustler, do you think some how I can install some rims like that on my GT? them rims look so cool.
Those rims should fit your GT. I'm pretty sure all you have to do is get an adapter for the rear and some bearings for up front. Heck When I had my GT I was able to fit Traxxas 2.8 inch rims on it.

Thanks for the tip
MMT GUNS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:14 AM
  #21
NitroNate
 
NitroNate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Honeybrook, PA
Posts: 1,322
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Wild YFZ 450

yea I hear you, I keep some nitros laying around.. But once you drive a REAL electric theres no turning back.. I can never imagine an Nitro engine produces more power then this.
That might be true,but the CV-RX has plenty for me!Driving around with a WEEEE is not as fun as a screaming 40k rpm engine.

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/h...azywheelie.flv
NitroNate is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:23 PM
  #22
MMT GUNS
 
MMT GUNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Green Bay, WI
Posts: 854
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.


Quote:
ORIGINAL: NitroNate


Quote:
ORIGINAL: Wild YFZ 450

yea I hear you, I keep some nitros laying around.. But once you drive a REAL electric theres no turning back.. I can never imagine an Nitro engine produces more power then this.
That might be true,but the CV-RX has plenty for me!Driving around with a WEEEE is not as fun as a screaming 40k rpm engine.

http://s258.photobucket.com/albums/h...azywheelie.flv
Cool wheelie [sm=thumbs_up.gif]
MMT GUNS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:33 PM
  #23
Montana Mike
 
Montana Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Helena, MT
Posts: 912
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

She might be an old style ST, but she is built new from scratch and built for some fun. Looking forward to nicer, warmer, dryer weather to break her in.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz77378.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	1162186   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu61833.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	1162187   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cz79999.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1162188  
Montana Mike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:24 PM
  #24
quietnas1
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: MIAMI, FL
Posts: 2,305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Hey MontanaMike is that an HPI Rush Evo? If it is that thing is nice man. Wish I Can get my hands on one of those. I love the chassis layout on that. Without the body it looks kind of like a mini Baja 5b.
quietnas1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:07 AM
  #25
Montana Mike
 
Montana Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Helena, MT
Posts: 912
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Show off your ST thread.

Well it could be I guess. I built it piece by piece. I was given an original Rush and got a pile of parts to fix it and ended up just building this one and restoring the old one. It has a ton of hop ups and upgrades. I will have to get some more recent pictures this weekend. I will PM you some pics when I get them. Thanks for the props brother
Montana Mike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:17 PM.