Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies
Reload this Page >

Hi Steve hear I have a 1/5 scale laro on road car that was my older brothers before he passed away a

Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Hi Steve hear I have a 1/5 scale laro on road car that was my older brothers before he passed away a

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 12:46 PM
vrssman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi Steve hear I have a 1/5 scale laro on road car that was my older brothers before he passed away a

Hi Steve hear I have a 1/5 scale laro on road car that was my older brothers before he passed away and it was a project he never got to finish and I would love to finish it in memory of him but I can't seam to find anywhere I can get a manual or parts list from. CAN YOU HELP ME AT ALL hear is some pictures I have taken of the car all I no is it's a laro and it's French

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE
Old 03-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hi Steve hear I have a 1/5 scale laro on road car that was my older brothers before he passed away a

Can you try to add the pics once more? I am interested in to see what this car is and how it looks, i have never heard of it before.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:11 AM
vrssman

Default RE: Hi Steve hear I have a 1/5 scale laro on road car that was my older brothers before he passed away a

Hi sorry it's taken so long to get back to you my computer has been in the repair shop I have posted some pictures of the car in the gallery under laro 1/5
Old 04-05-2012, 07:02 PM
narwalrus
My Feedback: (4)

It seems to be a somewhat obscure 90's french large scale manufacturer. It will probably be fairly difficult to find parts for it but you may be able to use EBay, a parts car, or other brands parts. If this is the case, I recommend posting this thread in the "Large Scale RC" section of the forum. They will be able to help you more so with getting the car up and running. Good luck