Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

Custom Graphics?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 01:35 PM
jlags

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom Graphics?

Irecently purchased a body and i want to do a replica of a car from the movie days of thunder, i found other sticker packs of cars from that movie but none of the car i want to do. Does anybody know a company that will make a special sticker pack for this?Please let me know, thank you.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:32 PM
mkjohnston
My Feedback: (2)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Custom Graphics?

Hi
You might check with Parma Internationl on Line. They did have sticker packs for different cars at one time also Amain Hobbies has a lot of stickers listed not sure if I saw any thing like what you want but give it a look. good luck Michael
Old 10-08-2012, 02:57 PM
jorland

If you have a program on your computer that allows you to create custom graphics, you can print them out. I found some paper stock for decals that will go through a standard inkjet printer. You do need to spray on some stabilizer once you have printed out the decals and then cut them out and dip in water and apply to the car. I have not figured out what to do so that they stay when the car gets hit while racing. I was thinking of using some sort of clear coat, but have not tried this yet.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:05 PM
narwalrus
My Feedback: (4)

There are people or companies that will print decals, however you need to have them ready to print.

For fee or trade, I have experience designing vehicle graphics and would do so for you.

Edit: Whoa, bump...