Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

my newest drift car body

Old 08-21-2012, 04:58 PM
kroberts9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my newest drift car body

My father painted my first drift body which was a test run and is a HPI '65 shelby mustang, but I don't have any pics of it, so here's my newest drift body.
A VERY nice Pandora Nissan Cedric wagon body. Painted with pactra polycarbonate paint, not sure of the name of the color. The woodgrain is a sticker.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Melololo

Default RE: my newest drift car body

i like this one man, and your very kind father,haha. This car is full of retro feel, but i feel a little strange: is the shell larger than the classis?

Old 08-23-2012, 10:13 AM
kroberts9

I think you're correct. the chassis I belive is a 190mm and this body is 197mm but i wanted a wider body to get more dish on the wheels. hope that answers your question.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Melololo

yes kro, i understand
and your painting reminds me my old days having fun with my mini 4wd racing cars the day before i engaged with rc stuffs. i dont know whether or not is there anyone in US like that. to tell you the truth i am crazy about that even im 24 now, haha.
anyway nice work for you and your father.