Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

New custom body site

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 10:47 AM
minimadster
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New custom body site

Hey guys, i got a new site for my RC body painting class. Check it out and let me know what ya think

https://sites.google.com/site/bobscustomrc/home
Old 09-15-2014, 05:34 PM
RCPC4743

Hey Nathaniel, My name is Nolan, & I was wanting to have a body made to replicate my 1980 Dodge PowerWagon, & I am having trouble finding someone that can!! Do you, or do you know anyone or anywhere I could try? By the way nice work, if/when I get this accomplished I would seriously think of having you do my paint job & detail work on it, if you'd be interested in it !? Look forward to hearing from you soon. Take care & Thank you for your time, Nolan
Old 09-15-2014, 08:14 PM
minimadster
My Feedback: (18)

Hey there, i havent been able to paint a whole lot lately, but send me a picture via email of your powerwagon and we will see if we can work something out. Contact me at [email protected] looking forward to hearing from you