Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

SUV body on a Nitro Rush

I have a HPI Nitro Rush and i was wondering if anybody has figured a way to put a SUV body on it because T-Maxx bodies fit it but the body posts are to low for a SUV

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SUV body on a Nitro Rush

My brother in law did something similar on his Rush. He chose to drill a hole through the top of the shock tower (between the original body posts) and insert a long section of body post. He put a clip underneath and a clip on top to hold it in place. Now he has a single mount for the rear that can be removed if he wants to use the stock Rush body.

If you need two mounts, I suppose you could drill out holes right next to the stock posts and do the same thing? Some might think it a hack, but it works.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and if you don\'\'t like them, go jump in a lake!!!!) LMAO!!!!

SUV body on a Nitro Rush

Thanks im gonna try that