Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

SUV body on a Nitro Rush

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Rush man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUV body on a Nitro Rush

I have a HPI Nitro Rush and i was wondering if anybody has figured a way to put a SUV body on it because T-Maxx bodies fit it but the body posts are to low for a SUV
Old 01-07-2003, 03:09 PM
dagass

My brother in law did something similar on his Rush. He chose to drill a hole through the top of the shock tower (between the original body posts) and insert a long section of body post. He put a clip underneath and a clip on top to hold it in place. Now he has a single mount for the rear that can be removed if he wants to use the stock Rush body.

If you need two mounts, I suppose you could drill out holes right next to the stock posts and do the same thing? Some might think it a hack, but it works.
Old 01-08-2003, 01:54 AM
Rush man

Thanks im gonna try that