Community
Search
Notices
RC Painting, Detailing & Bodies Discuss painting techniques, methods and materials. Also detailing and bodies

upgrade rc body wraps

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 07:00 PM
savagehead
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default upgrade rc body wraps

Has anybody use them? I was thinking of buying a set for my 8ight and do the wraps go under or over the body. Does anybody have some pics i can see?
Old 02-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Hobg05

Default RE: upgrade rc body wraps

I havent but they look cool. It seems like a good idea to use for a seasion instead of having to worry about spending the time painting if you wreck. Try here for some info with good pics. [link]http://www.coyotehobbies.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=3173[/link] This guy makes them and sells them at the LHS.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:48 PM
RcRacer37E

Default RE: upgrade rc body wraps

Check this site out, [link=http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195490]Best wrap you can get[/link] and he can do it for wings, starter boxes, radios, chargers even the side of you rc trailer if needed. Give him a shout, tell him Brian C sent you.
Old 07-28-2017, 09:16 PM
Roker36

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah I have used these full body vehicle wraps for my classic car and trust me they look super cool. I had those two years back and now thinking to have them again. Will find a good service for the installation. Hopefully will find a service soon.