Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Parma FasFlip

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Parma FasFlip

I just got some of this stuff this past week, and I have never done any airbrushing before, but I put the first layers of FasKolor Pearl White, which went on just awsome, and then I pulled the mask off, and put 4 coats of FasFlip, and, to be honest, the stuff looks like crap. I have never done this before, so I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I figured after 4 coats, I should atleast see some of the green flake anyway. If anyone has had any experience with this paint, please let me know. Thanks!

Dave
    \"My cats breath smells like cat food\" - Ralph Wiggum

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Parma FasFlip

I believe the paint should look clear. I know its hard to believe but the alclad 2 color changing paint I use goes on clear and the color does not show untill you back it with black. If you look at my website there are some color changing paints used, 1/8 scale #19,23 both those are alclad 2 sapphire main body color. 1/10 scale page #4 is jade alclad main body color. #10 on the 1/10 scale is alclad scarabeus main body and alclad maple flames.
    On the on road page # 3 is alclad scarebus main body color. all these were still clear looking after the paint was sprayed untill backed with Fasblack.
    Thanks Stan. Visit the fallon RC car club at www.1stplacerace.com