Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Treasure Valley Pattern Contest - Boise, ID (Free Gas)

"Free Gas" - that’s right, if you attendthe "Treasure Valley Pattern Contest" from more than 50 miles away, we will give you free gas in the form of a reduced entrance fee. You pay a mere $25 to enter instead of the $30 published in the contest flyer. It’s not much, but represents how privileged we would be to have you in attendance May 14-15.

Additionally, we would like to buycontestants lunchSaturday. Imagine yourselfdining under our newly extended sun shade with a unobstructed view of the Boise - snow capped - front. Better yet, picture yourselfreceiving 10's for takeoffs and landings from our impeccable 500' asphalt runway without a tree in site.

Hope to see you there,

Mike

Full url to contest flyer: http://www.nsrca.us/d8/2011/2011TreasureValleyPatternContest.pdf

Fine print: Sportsman fly for free; therefore they are not eligible for free gas or lunch.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xv62891.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	1597692