Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Futaba 10CAG or 8FGA

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Freddy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Futaba 10CAG or 8FGA

Which one of these may (or not) have the following programming feature?

A snap condition where without having to flip a switch one gets preset snap throws on the ail/elev/rud at full stick deflecetion whereas when they are only moved individually to their max positions the throws are back to their normal flight max throws.

I currently still fly a Futaba 9CAP though never found something like that in the program.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:46 PM
wagen017

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 10CAG or 8FGA

I had the 9 and the 10. They are almost identical for programming with exception of a 7-point throttle curve for the 10.

I think you need a 12fg for what you want.

Volkert
Old 02-23-2012, 06:25 PM
rcpattern
My Feedback: (45)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know the 10 can not do it. It uses the old style programming and is basically an updated 9. The 8FG is now a 14 channel radio and has added some new features, but I am not 100% if it is capable of this or not. I will do some research tomorrow. The 12FG can definitely do it though and it is an incredible radio.

Arch
Old 02-24-2012, 09:13 PM
Freddy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Thank you for your reply guys. Just wanted to make sure I did not miss anything. Is that what you do Arch or do you flip a switch?
Old 02-25-2012, 02:32 PM
rcpattern
My Feedback: (45)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I personally flip a switch. Never been a fan of stick switches. I put all of my conditions on one switch. Just have a normal, snap, and spin. Everything is flown on normal but snaps and spins.

Arch