Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Website up supporting team usa at worlds in south africa

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Website up supporting team usa at worlds in south africa

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 06:57 PM
cindywick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Website up supporting team usa at worlds in south africa

Even though I won't be going, I've put up a website for Team USA going to South Africa. As a lot of you know, I'm Cindy Wickizer, Brett's mom. The Team Manager, Mark Atwood, will be sending updates and photos, as well as Tim and Linda Jesky when they get there. I'll add all of their photos and updates as soon as possible after I get them.

The site's in working order, so please come visit at: 2013worldsteamusa.shutterfly.com

Bookmark the site and come back often! Mark's already written a post about team members and how they are making their way to South Africa.

You will have to sign up on Shutterfly, but it's no cost and no obligation. I think you can even sign in with Facebook if you'd rather.

We welcome our friends from all over the world to visit and comment if you care to.

Go Team USA! Please spread the word about the site and drop by often.

Cindy
Old 08-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Bill Clark

Thank you for your efforts Cindy. I was looking for something just like this to keep up with the event
Old 08-12-2013, 01:56 PM
MOJORC

Thanks Cindy -- Jim T. Baton Rouge.....
Old 08-12-2013, 05:37 PM
IflyPATTERN

Cindy,
The website you posted is not an active link, unless it's just like that on my laptop?! Im trying to find another way to follow you, but its just not working. Am I not seeing something?

Thanks!
Brandon Landry
Old 08-12-2013, 06:44 PM
rcprecision
My Feedback: (6)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Brandon...

Here's the complete address is https://2013worldsteamusa.shutterfly.com/...just copy/paste the address to your browser, it will take you the Shutterfly page Cindy created.

Cindy, thank you for doing this...this will provide great entertainment while I'm here in Kalispell, MT this week for business.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:41 PM
mwick

Thanks for helping Brandon out Glen! To all you guys, thanks for the thumbs up. . . glad to do it. Sorry, I'm having to sign in as Mike instead of myself. Can't seems to get Mike signed out; must be a glitch of the site makeover.

Last edited by mwick; 08-12-2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:51 PM
mwick

Correction on link to the site. It's: https://2013worldsteamusa.shutterfly.com/

Thanks, Cindy
Old 08-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Bob Pastorello
My Feedback: (198)

Thanks for everyone who's involved. Even though I no longer compete, I sure do follow things, and lurk quite a bit. My best wishes for excellent flights to all our champs!!!