Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

TEXAS REPUBLIC CLASSIC PATTERN CONTEST- at Georgetown

Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

TEXAS REPUBLIC CLASSIC PATTERN CONTEST- at Georgetown

Old 06-09-2014, 12:45 PM
rene69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TEXAS REPUBLIC CLASSIC PATTERN CONTEST- at Georgetown

The 4th Annual Texas Republic Classic Pattern Contest on June 21st and 22n is fast approaching. Check the GAMA website for info and map (www.gamarc.org). This is your last chance for practice in front of the judges before driving to Muncie for the NATS. The field will be open for flying on Friday, there is overnight free parking but no hook ups.
Saturday lunch will be included with registration, Sunday will be available at your expense.

Every year GAMA donates one half of the profits to the World Championship fund, so please come have fun and help the Team.

Rene Grebe
[email protected]
626-991-0842 (cell)
Old 06-13-2014, 11:13 AM
mlr53
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rene, put your order in for the air conditioning early this year, it was hot last year. LOL
We appreciate you and Bob coming to all the contest on this end, so I'm planning to be there and looking forward to it.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:44 PM
big_G

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

I'll be there...been practicing. I hope it shows.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:14 PM
big_G

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks for putting on a fun event Rene. Aside from a few encounters with the corn field, the event was a blast. See you all next time.