Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

Jacksonville Contest Nov. 8th and 9th District 3

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Jacksonville Contest Nov. 8th and 9th District 3

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 06:51 PM
4ptrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jacksonville Contest Nov. 8th and 9th District 3

I want to let everyone know that the District 3 finals scheduled to take place at the Gateway RC club in Jacksonville, Florida will be held as planned Nov. 8th and 9th. This should be a great contest. I am expecting everyone to show. I'm looking for some good district participation. For planning purposes only you are welcome to pre-register on the D3 web page. Victor and I look forward to seeing each and every D3 member. In the next few days I will be sending a email out to each District 3 member advising them this contest will take place as planned. So dust off that favorite plane and get ready to fly. If your new to the sport of pattern flying now is the chance to give it a try. I'm sure every pilot there will be willing to give you a hand!

Larry Kauffman
NSRCA D3 VP