Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pattern Universe - RC Pattern Flying > RC Pattern Flying
Reload this Page >

25th Annual Bud Garric Pattern Party -- Sacramento

Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

25th Annual Bud Garric Pattern Party -- Sacramento

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2014, 06:26 AM
pvogel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 25th Annual Bud Garric Pattern Party -- Sacramento

As always, Frankie and Bob are putting on an EVENT, sit down dinner of tri-tip last night with live Sax music from Saxman Dave, night flying, we left the field exhausted but happy at just before 10pm last night.

I forgot to post yesterday, scores ARE live & realtime at http://www.patternscoring.com click the 25th annual Bud Garric link on the left. We're running 3 lines. Should be starting with Masters and F3A today to catch them up to the other classes. This contest marks the first use of my electronic scribe and real-time score publication system with Scott Smith's MasterScoring program.

Pleased to welcome Derek Emmett back to pattern after a 25 year hiatus with the loan of my Vanquish.

I'm sure others will post pictures soon.

Peter+
Old 10-14-2014, 10:45 AM
pshark101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Frank and Bob for a fantastic event! It was great having the guys from the south come up, not to mention guys from Arizona, Oregon, and even Canada! Awesome food, awesome flying to watch, awesome comraderie, it was a blast! I was having too much fun and only took a few pics. The first two are from Friday's practice, planes lined up everywhere.

-Jay

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	109
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	2040275   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	2040276   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 12.JPG
Views:	85