Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

VIPER IIM by Dennis Hunt

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 09:52 AM
crashlander
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIPER IIM by Dennis Hunt

I have decided to resurrect my 15 year Viper pattern plane by Dennis Hunt of Zimpro Marketing. I do not know the whereabouts of Dennis and would like to know if he is still active.
I have had two YS 2ngines (YS 120FZ and a YS 140L) in it and have just converted to airplane to electric with an E-Flite Power 160. It seems the conversion adde a small amount of weight due to the 2 5cell batteries being installed. I hope to have it complete by another week or so. I was admiring the plane and I am amazed at how good it still looks. Can't wait to fly it.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Dennis Hunt; last time I spoke to him was back in 1980.
Please advise.

Crashlander (AKA Orlando)
Old 05-12-2015, 05:48 PM
Bluelt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You might check with folks on the Senior Pattern Association web site (mail list).
Old 05-17-2016, 11:06 PM
jake2may

Dennis passed away this past week, I am sorry to say. I would love to see a pic of your plane though. He was a dear friend of mine.
Old 05-23-2016, 04:50 PM
crashlander
My Feedback: (10)

Hi Jake:
OI still have the Vipewr and flynit very often. I don't know how many flights it has on it, but it is many. Last count it was over 300 and still going. It has never been crashed.n The "Hobbypoxy" paint is fading but I don't want to repaint. Want to keep the way it looks. I love this plane, flies great . I will take new pics and send them to you.
Orlando (aka crashlander)