Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

2017 Cajun Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 07:59 AM
mlr53
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 Cajun Nationals

I have submitted the sanction application for the 2017 Cajun Nationals, and we are just waiting on AMA approval to make it official.
The event will be a three day pattern contest. The field will be open for practice on Wednesday Oct 11th and Thursday 12th 2017. We will have our annual Jams session and Pizza night on the Thursday night around the campfire. Competition will start with the pilots meeting at 10:00 am Friday October 13th, with first plane off the ground at 11:00 am. We will fly two rounds on Friday. Then have the pilots supper Friday evening, included in the entry fee for the pilot and his family. We will fly 3 rounds on Saturday starting with a pilots meeting at 9:00am, first plane off at 10:00 am. Then the pilots supper with entertainment (live band) Saturday evening, included in entry fee for pilots and his family. Sunday morning pilots meeting at 9:00am and first plane off at 10:00 am. Should be a 6 round contest, but in the event we only get 5 rounds in, we will still drop 2 rounds. So if you can't be there on Friday, you can still show up on Saturday and compete to win but your drops will be the 2 rounds you missed on Friday.
Old 10-25-2016, 05:17 PM
Smooth Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unless something strange happens between then and now I am planning on being there for the whole thing. See you then Monte.

Sheldon