Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

New plane from CAModels

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 05:04 AM
the hobbyman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New plane from CA Models

Phil,
CA MODELS have a shipment heading for Australia at the end of October so they should be available mid December.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:31 AM
AdrianM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alex - We are talking about the CA Epsilon. It looks like you have an Eclipse or Fantasy. The Bolly Gear would fit your lane with no problems. Has anyone tried Bolly gear on an Epsilon?
Old 09-28-2004, 09:25 AM
Luizinho
My Feedback: (10)

Adrian, this is my E Mail [email protected]
Old 09-28-2004, 01:02 PM
Alex J

Adrian - My mistake. Yes I have a Eclipse. As of the hardware comments, they still hold true for the smaller Epsilon. As of the gear, s smaller Bolly gear would surely fit the Epsilon. Don't know which one.

Philpops - My new lipo packs? No. The supplier misplaced them for a week or two before finally shipping.

Alex
Old 10-14-2004, 10:53 AM
iyoy

Hi guys,

I got my Epsilon advanced kit 3 days ago and so far, the fuselage, wings, horizontal stabilizer and vertical fin are completely built up and shaped. The rudder, elevators and ailerons also shaped and finished. I'm about to work on the wing mounting and alignment/ squaring up. As I inserted the horizontal stabilizer into the slot at the tail of the fuselage, I discover the slot is way too big for the airfoiled stabilzer center section (about 3/16" all around). Has anyone had the same experience? I know I can always shim it up with balsa and get the incidence and alignment squared up but it is a hassle and sort of a disappointment considering the excellent design and quality of the kit. Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks in advance.

Iyoy
Old 11-17-2004, 02:22 PM
3dUkidding!

Peeps

Has anyone heard any more updates on the new models that CAM should be releasing yet??

Keep looking at there web page but still nothing .... does anyone have a sneaky peak photo?