Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

MK Extra 300LS

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 08:05 AM
Gregg G
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MK Extra 300LS

Hello Everyone,
I'm trying to find information on this airplane. Does anyone have any experience with it or a website that might give me some info? Thanks
Old 05-12-2004, 11:42 AM
Rcaerosport

Default RE: MK Extra 300LS

Here:
http://www.rcaerosport.com/articles/...extra300ls.htm

MK has released a new version without any of the accessories, and susbtiantially lowering the cost.

Let me know if you need any help.

Derek
Old 05-12-2004, 02:34 PM
flywilly
My Feedback: (121)

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

The airplane was designed by Quique Somenzini (with assistance from M Kato). I just got my kit - it is actually referred to as the fixed gear version - from Singapore hobbies (about $470 delivered). It is an all balsa kit, but in typical MK fashion - the fuselage top pieces are pre-formed balsa (and beautiful!). A great looking airplane. By the way, the retract version which included the retracts and lots of MK hardware costs about twice the price of the 'fixed gear' version!
-Will B.

PS - with a clean workshop and plenty of CA glue you can frame this up in a week... now if I could just clean up my workshop :-)
The following users liked this post:
christian_oele (01-09-2024)
Old 05-12-2004, 04:50 PM
Gregg G
My Feedback: (7)

Thanks Guys!
Can either one of you tell me how the flight characteristics are? Will it accept a 2 stroke and pipe?