Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Looking for a Tiporare

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2004, 09:29 PM
FLY V/STOL
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Tiporare

Does anyone have a Tiporare, kit or built, that they are looking to sell? Ive been looking around for one for quite awhile with no success, so I thought I would just throw it out to the masses. Any info on where to score one would be greatly appreciated. Dont mind if it is in need of some TLC, just really like the lines of the bird, and have wanted one since I was a kid. Thanks
Old 07-27-2004, 06:39 PM
impactiq
My Feedback: (57)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Looking for a Tiporare

You can get the plans for the wood version of the Tipo through Bill Northrops's plans service. Also... it includes important set up info. to aid your needs to get this bird flying true.

Bill Northrop's Plan Service
2019 Doral Court
Henderson
Nevada
USA 89014-1075
Phone - 702-896-2162
Fax - 702-897-7775

Just ask for plan #2801
Old 08-05-2004, 09:56 PM
jarhead24
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for a Tiporare

I have a Curare, glass fuse, foam core wing, RTF w/ rossi .61, pipe, spring air retracts, it is pretty, fast and flies like it's on rails, never a crash or ding.