Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Dirty Birdy 60

Old 09-27-2004, 11:25 PM
RLPageMD
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dirty Birdy 60

One of the easiest flying and the best at nailing good landings was the Dirty Birdy 60. For a time, they were available as a fiberglass kit through Great Planes, the website obviously shows this as a discontinued kit. But it states that the molds were sold to an outfit called Kittyhawk Models. Does anyone know of this company or how to contact them? Having a bit of nostalgia and would like to have another.
I know the plans are still available to build the wooden version through RCM plans, but would prefer working with fiberglass. Thanks in advance, Rick
Old 09-28-2004, 06:55 AM
cltom

Default RE: Dirty Birdy 60

Bridi's planes are available through Bluejay Airplane Kits. The Dirty Birdy 60 is kitted for $110 plus shipping. I think I'm going to get one.

[link=http://www.bridiairplanes.com]Blue Jay Airplane Kits (Bridi)[/link]
Old 09-28-2004, 07:35 AM
Stripes
My Feedback: (19)

You can also check Sheldon Hobbies to see if they have any of the original Bridi kits left at I think it was $89. I got one from there about a month ago. These are the original "builders" kit with blue print plans and a photocopy of the original way back when build article.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:28 PM
impactiq
My Feedback: (57)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kittyhawk is no longer in business. Been there......