Community
Search
Notices
RC Pattern Flying Discuss all topics pertaining to RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

Pattern ARFs ......

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2002, 08:12 AM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Pattern ARFs ......

I have to say, lately I have been super impressed with the quality of some of the ARFs out there ... 2 that stand out in my mind are the World Models ZEN 90, and Hirobo's Stream (I have the 50, and am waiting for the 90 Hiper)

The ZEN 90 is an absolute jewl ! strengthened and reinforced everywhere ! the wings even come joined and glassed at the joint ! cowl paint is as good as can be, and the hardware is actually top of the line stuff !!

The Stream 50 I have is also a super plane, very strong ann flies incredibly !! i have a OS 46fx with tunned pipe in it, and it hovers at 3/4 throtle (10x8 prop) and top speed is right around 100 mph... at top speed i have given the plane full elevator, and not a crack in the wing ! and it does not even snap out ..

I can not wait to get my Stream 90 Hiper ....

Im very hapy someone is making good ARFs finally !!! Shame on Kyosho and Great Planes for charging so much for what are not the highest quality models .....

Wojtek
Old 11-09-2002, 12:54 PM
thomaskj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm getting fascinated by these Japanese kits and ARFs myself.

Where did you get the Streams?
Old 11-09-2002, 02:29 PM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I ordered the stream 90 from MRC ( altech marketing) .... www.modelrec.com call these guys, they can import these .. figure the price is around that of what Kyosho charges for the G-trick ...

Wojtek